• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Leg day and running do no go hand in hand.

Wagonman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so Monday had a killer leg workout! Then at my sons baseball practice (the same day)I decided I would do the base running while they practiced fielding. Wrong move! It is now Wednesday and I can barely get my 46yr old ass out of bed. Two things..... Bodybuilders aren't men't to run and neither are 46 yr old men!

I did a killer leg workout last night. First thing this morning I had to do an erosion inspection. Walked close to 3.5 miles in waist high wet grass. I tried to catch a baby gosling. Mama and papa goose attacked me so as I'm running away I fall in a hole in the ground. Now I'm setting in my truck soaking wet trying to recover.

I did a killer leg workout last night. First thing this morning I had to do an erosion inspection. Walked close to 3.5 miles in waist high wet grass. I tried to catch a baby gosling. Mama and papa goose attacked me so as I'm running away I fall in a hole in the ground. Now I'm setting in my truck soaking wet trying to recover.
I needed a laugh this morning , Thanks that's so funny ! But really no BBers have too much mass for high inpact thins like running .

Thanks Jas! Now I don't feel so bad. Fkn geese are viscous. We get tons of this Canadian ones and I sware you look at one wrong and they all start to chase your ass!

Thanks Jas! Now I don't feel so bad. Fkn geese are viscous. We get tons of this Canadian ones and I sware you look at one wrong and they all start to chase your ass!

I know. I was trying to help. Baby was on the other side of the silt fence. So I was gonna toss him over so baby goose could be with his family. Glad no one was around to see me running and falling. Lol. Damn Canadians.

LOL! I love how we, grown ass men who happen to be bodybuilders/powerlifters/weightlifters will run from a damn goose. It wouldn't take shit to grab one by the neck and spin his ass into oblivion! But hey, last time one came at me... I ran too.

LOL! I love how we, grown ass men who happen to be bodybuilders/powerlifters/weightlifters will run from a damn goose. It wouldn't take shit to grab one by the neck and spin his ass into oblivion! But hey, last time one came at me... I ran too.

As I've gotten older I'm a bit of a softey when it comes to animals. I wouldn't hurt one unless I had to or I planned on eating it. Anything with babies I try to leave alone.

running on leg day = crazy fucking quad and hamstring cramps later that night.

I'll never not run I love it to much but have also given up doing it on leg day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back