• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what board did you start out on???

THE BEAST

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started out on the old fitness board!! Just seeing if any of you guys use of the same boards??

I used to read the bodybuilding.com forums a lot there's too many fat people on there though to get any real help. Before I started using this board I had non internet sources.

Started out at source check. Then some of us branched off and made a new forum that I can't remember the name of. This was around 07-08 and my first cycle, if that's what you'll call it.

I searched huge tranny cawks and this place kept popping up in the top 10 searches

Steroidology. Some pretty knowledgable guys there but it was all too "one sided" for me. They push 2 UGL's and any negative post about either of them gets axed quick!

IMF....about a few weeks before this one.

I was on T-Nation since the beginning, around 2000 or something

A place full of scammers who push nothing but sarms garbage. Mods and admin only care about spamming and scamming. Any less than positive feedback leads to banning or post deletion. It's become the biggest joke among bb'ing forums..... guess which forum?

IML Gear Cream!
sarms =
shit.gif

^^^^^^^^ thank you.

Isteroids in 08 used to have lots of good info but maybe like 10 people up in that place now lol

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Elite-Bodiez... It was great at first then went one sided for one source. Had a bunch of solid guys on there who I still talk to.

same one as BTC
I can't say I ever got fucked with in the AAS section tho. I don't think they ever knew what to make of me.

I was on a private board and the owner was Mike Strong, but I can't remember the board name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
same one as BTC
I can't say I ever got fucked with in the AAS section tho. I don't think they ever knew what to make of me.

No one ever fucked with me either but it was sad to watch them all turn into money grubbing fake advice giving trolls. Of course no one ever fucked with you Sheri...you don't roll over and play dead when someone gives you shit.

illpumpyouup.com :coffee:

IMF was the first "source" board if that's what you mean

Supplement reviews lulz

lol ^^^^ This. Then PHF. Then IMF and ASF. PH's are funny because they seemed like they were the "safe", legal stuff to me as a newb without realizing it was the big bad scary oils that were the safer ones...

lol ^^^^ This. Then PHF. Then IMF and ASF. PH's are funny because they seemed like they were the "safe", legal stuff to me as a newb without realizing it was the big bad scary oils that were the safer ones...

I can't even count how many newbs I tried talking out of PH's .... most likely with the same reasons

It appears we took the same path. Except I just stalked IMF for just about ever.

I remember one guy on supp reviews just to post non stop about gear. He knew his shit but basically no other member on the site did so everyone thought he was god and he was given moderator in no time. Then PHF.. Some cool guys there, but I got bored

No one ever fucked with me either but it was sad to watch them all turn into money grubbing fake advice giving trolls. Of course no one ever fucked with you Sheri...you don't roll over and play dead when someone gives you shit.

fuckin a-right man

here, and glad i did. I always lurked on the boards and just absorbed and researched whatever info i needed. Then saw the community and common interests of people here and really took a liking to it.

XYZ started on Grindr.

Bro, do you remember the little games they had on TSC? Like snake, asteroids, etc. Those were fun as hell.

I didn't socialize much there. My go to source was from there though before he went private. He was def on point. Lost touch with him though. Not even sure he's around anymore. Doesn't seem as happening over there anymore. Not sure what's up with that.

I started here, has been a very interesting and informative ride, aside from some of the vendors drama, which one scammed me for $450, but I didn't complain on here I figure what comes around goes around.

Back