• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Great App for training records

SJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I use Jefit can download premade routines, or customize your own. You can see your progress through graphs and set goals. Its worked great for me, does anyone else use any good ones? www.jefit.com

Looks cool i will have to check it out.

I have downloaded on app and I stopped after two workouts cause it took me too long to actually log it. A lot of these apps don't allow for dropset/superset/pause_rest sets.... then things I live on

Yea, with this one you can log it right after your set, it has settable rest times. not sure about pause rest but it does let you superset exercises. you just have to play around with it to figure out everything. i like it for the workout summaries gives total lbs. lifted and time at work/rest and time wasted

Jefit is a great app. I used it for a while and then switched to another. I just re-downloaded it after reading this post. It looks like it’s been updated since I first used it. I’ll be interested to see how it works.

I’m currently using GymGoal. It’s a great app, but currently only available for iPhone/iPad. It was the most flexible app I could find, allowing for custom exercises and different set combinations. The newest update allows for 4 different workout sessions on the same day. Setting up your routine takes some time, but once it’s loaded, when you get to the gym, it tells you which routine you’ve scheduled for that day. You start logging and it takes you through the exercises, including timed rest periods. You can add extra sets quickly and delete sets or skip exercises if necessary. At the end, it will e-mail you a summary of your workout, and everything is backed-up to their server. Best of all, it’s free. There’s a paid version with no ads and better formatting, but the free version is great.

Back