• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Freak injuries!!!

Howell88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I play sports on the side right. It seems like every time I play something gets tweaked!! WTF!!!

Tonight played softball and my lower back is a little sore from Monday. So I said fuck it it's softball. First bat I swing and pull a deep muscle in my side. WTF!!! Now I'm laying on a heating pAd thinking about what I can workout tomorrow when it hurts to cough and snizz.

So is this just a side affect from being larger than most? Why can a Skeltor play and never get hurt? Why can I take a beating in the gym but can't swing a bat? WTF!! Kinda pissed.

Does anyone else run into this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old are you? I'm 29 and boy I sure don't recover like I used to when I was 21. Random shit hits me all the time. Can't wait until I'm 40!

26 in a few days. So I say I'm still young with MASSIVE ERECTIONS!! Haha.

GH + stop being such a pussy. gich, anyways.. Everytime I hurt something it is because I wasn't tight to start it. From throwing a baseball to squatting to picking dumbells up, it's always when I relax and focus on what I am doing instead of tightening up that core before anything happens. Before you do anything that could stress the body again, practice taking 5 seconds right before to run down your body from the neck to your ankles and tighten everything up, making sure to push air into the diaphragm + against the belly button.

I knew it. I've been eating too much pussy!After all you are what you eat. SHIT I'm fucked. I'm a PUSSY CHICKEN.

Yeah I was for sure relaxed.

Ummm. I think it the quadratus lumborum muscle. A simple test to find out if it is the quadratus lumborum is to exhale really hard to activate the quadratus lumborum muscles. (respiration and lateral flexes trunk is the action this muscle does) if it hurt, bingo there you're problem. It could have a trigger point or you could had strained it. I'm not sure since I would have to feel the muscle. If you didn't strain it, then lay on the edge of you're bed with you're butt hanging almost hang off of the bed while being perfectly aligned on your side. Which side you're not laying on, take that leg and let it hang on the outside of the bed and keep the other leg straight. Switch sides and repeat. Here a website with picture to help if I didn't make sense. I believe my $12000 massage school tuition should help.

http://bclifford527.typepad.com/blog/back-pain/

Back