• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Musclemeds carnivor

cody123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone had any success with it? I got a tube last week. Blue raspberry flavor, actually tastes pretty good and very light on the stomach. Absolutely no bloat for me. Just wanted to see what other people thought about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Tub* lol

Its all I use now. I fucking love it. As for results....I would say its not more or less than whey. Definitely easy on the stomach. Even hydrolyzed whey is still a dairy product so if you have dairy issues or low stomach acid issues that make digesting dairy difficult then its definitely the way to go. Chocolate is good. Tastes like dark chocolate. Vanilla caramel is ok. tastes like toffee. I wont buy that flavor again though, its best mixed with a scoop of chocolate. You cant go wrong with the chocolate.
I avoided carnivore for two years cause some shit bags on my old forum said it was disgusting and they couldnt even choke it down. Fags. Not even close.

Its not bad either at $45 tax included for 5lb.

Yeah I take 2 scoops before and after my workouts and feels like I haven't even a protein shake. I drink all my powders with water though. I use to only buy monster milk but the bloat was tough pre workout. I actually mix mine with my blue raspberry black powder pre workout. And no fat in the carnivor is awesome!

Yea almost all of them.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Yeah I take 2 scoops before and after my workouts and feels like I haven't even a protein shake. I drink all my powders with water though. I use to only buy monster milk but the bloat was tough pre workout. I actually mix mine with my blue raspberry black powder pre workout. And no fat in the carnivor is awesome!

DUDE!!!! Muscle/Monster Milk is fucking poison!!! Fuck that nasty garbage. Yeah I only mix with water too. it takes next to no water to mix carnivore too. Never tried it with a shaker ball but I use an emersion blender and its smooth as hell.

Anyone had any success with it? I got a tube last week. Blue raspberry flavor, actually tastes pretty good and very light on the stomach. Absolutely no bloat for me. Just wanted to see what other people thought about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Tub* lol

You made a good choice! I've tried several over the years and Carnivor seems to be easy on the stomach and produces good results for me. I have fruit punch right now but prefer Blue Raspberry.

RR

One of my bros freakin loves it! Swears by it. He is lactose intolerant tho...

OIF VETERAN

Back