• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dandelion Root

Fuelfan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was just wondering if anyone had used Dandelion Root to help with water retention while on cycle. If so what were the results? Thanks in advance
Fuelfan

I took the animals cuts before. It had dandelion root. Made me piss a lot. Lost 20 lbs in the first 2 weeks on a ckd diet. I'm sure it was almost all water weight. I retain a lot of weight on a high Carb diet though.

Its used in various OTC diuretics.

I'm going to give it a shot. Reason being my E levels are really not that bad but my face is retaining more water than usual on this cycle and I'm not wanting to add an AI at this point. Does anyone else know of any other NATURAL remedies that may work?

Dandelion root works well. You can buy it cheap too.

I've also been reading about milk thistle working as well.

The technical name for milk thistle is "silymarin" google silymarin and androgen receptors. You will never touch it again.

Lower sodium will help retention as well.

IML Gear Cream!
Lower sodium will help retention as well.

You would think guys that are supposed to be eating clean would really have to "try" to go overboard with sodium ya know? Guys still do it though.

The technical name for milk thistle is "silymarin" google silymarin and androgen receptors. You will never touch it again.

Holy crap ... that's a HUGE piece of info right there! Thanks BTC ... very interesting and I'm willing to bet many people here aren't aware of that fact ... at least I wasn't .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Holy crap ... that's a HUGE piece of info right there! Thanks BTC ... very interesting and I'm willing to bet many people here aren't aware of that fact ... at least I wasn't .

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I assume you googled it. I never use milk thistle. Never have. But I have friends who are var fiends and after stopping they do notice a difference. Guarantee guys don't know about it.

I never believed this ever when I was starting out. Thought it was just broscience. Long story short I am ending a run of 50 mg dbol ED and 600+ test, and was taking milk thistle when the dbol was added. Barely got any pound gain off that much DBOL AND it was the first time I had done it. Was like wtf? Is it diet? is it training? what is this? I gained over 30 pounds before I started milk thistle and when I did everything just stopped. And I mean STOPPPPEEEDDD. After I stopped the Milk thistle and DBOL I started to get a great "ON" feeling again, but unfortunately it was now the time to end it. I don't know if this is for everybody because I hear people all the time say they made great gains with milk thistle, but all I know is that when I added it everything stopped. And it stopped when everything should have been reaallly taking off if you know what I mean. . Def will never be using it again. Or any other liver support ON cycle, will only take a OTC liver guard during PCT and 2 weeks after.

I never believed this ever when I was starting out. Thought it was just broscience. Long story short I am ending a run of 50 mg dbol ED and 600+ test, and was taking milk thistle when the dbol was added. Barely got any pound gain off that much DBOL AND it was the first time I had done it. Was like wtf? Is it diet? is it training? what is this? I gained over 30 pounds before I started milk thistle and when I did everything just stopped. And I mean STOPPPPEEEDDD. After I stopped the Milk thistle and DBOL I started to get a great "ON" feeling again, but unfortunately it was now the time to end it. I don't know if this is for everybody because I hear people all the time say they made great gains with milk thistle, but all I know is that when I added it everything stopped. And it stopped when everything should have been reaallly taking off if you know what I mean. . Def will never be using it again. Or any other liver support ON cycle, will only take a OTC liver guard during PCT and 2 weeks after.

There are some ok organic type liver cleanses out there. I believe the old Liv52 does not contain silymarin.

I was just wondering if anyone had used Dandelion Root to help with water retention while on cycle. If so what were the results? Thanks in advance
Fuelfan
I use a tincture of Dandelion Root/leaves while on and off, but just for general health, especially for the liver. Next time I will pay more attention to this. It is a natural diuretic so it does seem feasible to help some bloating. Just eating fresh dandelion leaves in a salad makes me piss like crazy.

Back