• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSA Topics? Let's hear your ideas

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok folks,

I'm trying to post up some good basic info/instructions/how tos for people new to AAS.

Give me some ideas for threads and I will try to write up something simple and easy to understand for all our members. There may even be pictures!

TYIA

P.S. Let's avoid anything already covered by stickies.

Warrior

That's a hard one as most stuff is covered. Problem is people don't want to research.
How bout one on why you are making no gains on gear.

Dosing ai's for dummies.
Basic ancillary explanation (i.e. Caber, prami, aromasin, adex, letro)

A checklist of questions you should be able to answer before even considering gear (For all the swagged out summer beach-body enthusiasts)

And what damgar said, although I thought there already was one of those somewhere on here.

SUPER URGENT SHIZ PSA READ PLZ: "How to Not Be a Complete Fucking Idiot" by Warrior ------ 1) Stop using the smith machine 2) Stop complaining about natural gains slowing down because the only barbell you touch is flat bench press 3) Stop posting DBOL only cycles 4) Stop asking if you can do a DBOL only cycle 5) Stop arguing against every single person that tells you not to do DBOL only cycles 6) Tranny pics or all source information is 2x regular price
7) Stop making threads asking why all your gains are lost after DBOL only cycles

Addition: If anyone mentions the name Zyzz on this board, R3ps and warrior will zip track u fux n skullfux u 2 deth swer on me mum

Your welcome.

SUPER URGENT SHIZ PSA READ PLZ: "How to Not Be a Complete Fucking Idiot" by Warrior ------ 1) Stop using the smith machine 2) Stop complaining about natural gains slowing down because the only barbell you touch is flat bench press 3) Stop posting DBOL only cycles 4) Stop asking if you can do a DBOL only cycle 5) Stop arguing against every single person that tells you not to do DBOL only cycles 6) Tranny pics or all source information is 2x regular price
7) Stop making threads asking why all your gains are lost after DBOL only cycles

Addition: If anyone mentions the name Zyzz on this board, R3ps and warrior will zip track u fux n skullfux u 2 deth swer on me mum

Your welcome.

But why can't you run Dbol only? I thought it was a mass gainer.

g1337307236200286247.jpg

Carrier oils

Plus one for hcg.

Also maybe an orals psa such as which orals to use for which goals, dosing, how they might affect AI, etc.

Back