• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Desperately asking for help!

skyqwerty

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I am a chinese in Malaysia.

I am 22. My height is 165 cm (5.41339 feet) and my weight in range of 45- 50 kg (100 - 110 pound )

My enquiry is, I am a very skinny guy, since I was a kid, and because of my broken family which is very poor, I did not grow as normal kids,

and that results now my body shape is very small, and the root reason is, my skeleton and all the bones did not have proper growth.

And my country do not have any technology or medicines that can help me.

I am very desperated and I am just like a kid. I believe, this will haunt for me the rest of my life ,although I am a very intelligent university student now.

And I don't know how long can I hold this...Can I get any help?

actually i have seen an endocrinologist of my places not long ago.. and I just know that bones won't change size after puberty... I am just very desperated of my thin bones and they won't make me a man..and my brains just full of suicide thoughts,i just don't look like an adult , Can you help me?

I'm sorry to hear your story, skyqwerty. Childhood malnutrition is one of the worst problems on the face of this earth. Did your Dr. suggest any possibilities for you? I am hesitant to even talk to you about anabolic steroids, as I don't know how you would be affected, especially with underdeveloped bones (it probably wouldn't be good). Keep seeing your Dr., and keep asking about treatment options. If you need to, change Dr.s. Good luck - you will find a solution.

Thanks for the kind reply. Can I ask you more questiions?

Is that bones growth or size changes not possible all around the world?

I am so sorry you have to deal with not having the best start in life. Sounds like you have done well since then with getting an education and seeking medical attention. Sometimes we are handed things in life that don't seem fair and we don't understand why. You are special and unique just as GOD created you and you should never think about ending your life no matter what ! Life is a journey and if you seek the answers to your problems you will find them.I'm sorry I don't have any answers to your bone problems but never think there is no hope or that you are ruined or not good enough. I think you will be suprised with how your life will turn out !

Well said Bro. Lifes most definately not fair God chose this path for you for a reason. He sees the Strength you have within and he is confident you will OVERCOME. God gives the hardest trials to his STRONGEST followers simply cause hes molding you just as you are!!! Never give up, nor lose hope my Bro. keep your eyes on him and he will take you farther than you could ever imagine...(Skys the Limit with God)

Bro,

Please pm me.

Dont EVER speak of suicide!

There is always hope if you are willing to fight!

I have some ideas for you. PM me and give me time to get back to you

LM1

Well said Bro. Lifes most definately not fair God chose this path for you for a reason. He sees the Strength you have within and he is confident you will OVERCOME. God gives the hardest trials to his STRONGEST followers simply cause hes molding you just as you are!!! Never give up, nor lose hope my Bro. keep your eyes on him and he will take you farther than you could ever imagine...(Skys the Limit with God)

GOOD ADVICE BRO...IF YOU READ THE BIBLE ESPECIALLY THE NEW TESTAMENT YOU WILL SEE HOW GOD USES THE WEAK TO MAKE STRONG

THIS BRO IS ASKING FOR HELP AND THAT IS THE FIRST GREAT STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

i MAY BE ABLE TO HELP HIM GAIN SOME SIZE...BUT HE MUST FIRST REALIZE THAT HIS HAPPYNESS MUST COME FROM WITHIN....

ITS NOT ABOUT HOW YOU "LOOK!"

BUT WE WILL HELP HIM TO LOOK STRONGER..BUT AS YOU POINT OUT...TO BE SPIRITUALLY GROUNDED IS KEY

LM1

i'm sorry to hear your story, skyqwerty. Childhood malnutrition is one of the worst problems on the face of this earth. Did your dr. Suggest any possibilities for you? I am hesitant to even talk to you about anabolic steroids, as i don't know how you would be affected, especially with underdeveloped bones (it probably wouldn't be good). Keep seeing your dr., and keep asking about treatment options. If you need to, change dr.s. Good luck - you will find a solution.

you are right on the money here bro
we know that certain anabolics are used just for this purpose although they are best emplyed "during" the growth cycle
pm me bro...lets do some good research and pass it on to our brother here

lm1

Bro. my Heart truly go's out to this guy. Believe it or not I am a STRONG follower of Jesus. I am an avid member of the Church and im often misunderstood cause of the Passion I have for the gym. Most see me, see the tattoo's see the muscles and often are quick too Judge till they get to know me. Im with this Bro. never Judge a man from his appearance. You simply cannot see whats within the Heart and I can see this Bro. has true Strength within. Just this last week I had a little confrontation within some of the Church. Pastors often Preaching of working out, clothes we were and we need to be covered up etc. After 5 years of being in the Church and lifting I get tired of being judged cause of my passion I have for lifting. Man will never believe in you nor even give you a chance and continually let you down. But im not here to impress man I have a man that Judges me by my Heart just like this Bro. We all need to reach out and help this Bro. giving him the encouragement and advice he needs. So come on guys any info or encouragement for this Bro. will not go unseen the Father sees all and you will be rewarded according to your works...(Where with you Bro. and here to help)

Sincerely thanks for all the dudes' replies here...you gave me hopes and motivation to go on. Is that anything I still can do for myself? in term of physical...

IML Gear Cream!
Weight training increases muscle and bone mass in people even in their 90's, so that should definitely be part of your plan. Making the bones longer is not likely to happen, but stronger, yes. Anabolic steroids and growth hormone should help as well but as GS said, you need to coordinate your prior malnutrition with a doctor to ensure you don't injure yourself.

Just tell the doc it's a big issue for you, bothering you night and day, and you're willing to take some risks to fix it including supraphysiological hormone doses. Most docs are very conservative by nature (must be that damned Hippocratic Oath tidbit, "do no harm...") and usually need a push by a desperate patient to change their habits and consider something more aggressive. Definitely see a 2nd or 3rd doc if the first is too much of a wuss. Having myself churned through at least 30 dermatologists over the years I can attest to the massive variations in treatment philosophies. Stand up for yourself and get what you want.

Sincerely thanks for all the dudes' replies here...you gave me hopes and motivation to go on. Is that anything I still can do for myself? in term of physical...
Do as user Chocolatemalt suggested. Weightlifting and bodybuilding.

Also make a lot of money. You'll have your share of women :D

Weight training increases muscle and bone mass in people even in their 90's, so that should definitely be part of your plan. Making the bones longer is not likely to happen, but stronger, yes. Anabolic steroids and growth hormone should help as well but as GS said, you need to coordinate your prior malnutrition with a doctor to ensure you don't injure yourself.

Just tell the doc it's a big issue for you, bothering you night and day, and you're willing to take some risks to fix it including supraphysiological hormone doses. Most docs are very conservative by nature (must be that damned Hippocratic Oath tidbit, "do no harm...") and usually need a push by a desperate patient to change their habits and consider something more aggressive. Definitely see a 2nd or 3rd doc if the first is too much of a wuss. Having myself churned through at least 30 dermatologists over the years I can attest to the massive variations in treatment philosophies. Stand up for yourself and get what you want.

actually... when i have the small bones like me ( thin and small ) , i hardly do bodybuilding... i mean they are mimimum effect, that is one of my desperation,

i juz hope to make my bone wider and thicker instead of longer, but i know they are impossible, aren't they? Although I keep hoping there are....but for here,sorry for my poor understanding of english. can anyone explain about "supraphysiological hormone doses"?

actually... when i have the small bones like me ( thin and small ) , i hardly do bodybuilding... i mean they are mimimum effect, that is one of my desperation,

i juz hope to make my bone wider and thicker instead of longer, but i know they are impossible, aren't they? Although I keep hoping there are....but for here,sorry for my poor understanding of english. can anyone explain about "supraphysiological hormone doses"?

That's just med-speak for pumping your ass full of steroids, kinda the main subject of this forum. :) There's also non-steroid stuff like growth hormones, etc. Hopefully your doc will consider these options.

If you aren't hitting the weights then it might be tough to get started on solutions. That, along with other impact activities like running or team sports, is the primary way to make your bones stronger and bigger. The micro-fractures induce healing much the same way as happens with muscles.

As an opposite example just think of astronauts and how they lose bone mass while in space. The early denizens of space stations like Skylab were carted away in wheelchairs after landing due to extreme weakness, and these were guys in tip-top shape upon launch. Even the modern astronauts still lose bone mass with a regimen of many hours a day of exercise -- the lack of gravity removes the daily toll of tiny stress fractures that keeps regular people healthy. So, think about this the next time you use the stairs and just pound the steps a little harder... it's making you stronger.

I am so sorry you have to deal with not having the best start in life. Sounds like you have done well since then with getting an education and seeking medical attention. Sometimes we are handed things in life that don't seem fair and we don't understand why. You are special and unique just as GOD created you and you should never think about ending your life no matter what ! Life is a journey and if you seek the answers to your problems you will find them.I'm sorry I don't have any answers to your bone problems but never think there is no hope or that you are ruined or not good enough. I think you will be suprised with how your life will turn out !

Good luck brother.I hope things get better for you.never give up.

Attachments

• Bruce Lee_19.jpg
    Bruce Lee_19.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 13
Back