• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

is liquid Tamoxifen Citrate legit?

c/s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
is liquid Tamoxifen Citrate or Nolvadex as good as the pill form? cuz i been havin trouble to find the pill form with out being over price..and i found the liquid version..but dont know if its just as good..

is liquid Tamoxifen Citrate or Nolvadex as good as the pill form? cuz i been havin trouble to find the pill form with out being over price..and i found the liquid version..but dont know if its just as good..

It doesn't matter if it is liquid or pill form - it is the same drug. The source matters much more than the delivery form.

Like GSR said....liquid or pill, does not matter. Quality matters.

Source like gs said liquid is easier to dose since pills don't break evenly I can't stand liquid cause of the taste so I keep capsules on hand

Purchase peptides great white pm me if I want my email I know a legit
Source w capsules

oh. ok..i tried sending u a pm but guess i cant yet since im still new to the forum

IML Gear Cream!
i came across 2 source..am i allowed to put the source so u guys can tell me if they're both legit?

yeah. one is CEM Products that GSRacer posted. and the other is Purity-Solutions..since u guys say Cem products are a good source..what about Purity-Solutions? by the way, appreciate u guys responding to the thread..i gone to other forums and people just leave me hangin and just say google is your friend..

ahh nevermind on that...i seen someone had posted about purity-solutions..n few people say they were good to go..so i'll go with either one..wish i could get em in pill form..but so far seems its cheaper to get it in liquid..dont wanna pay $25 just for shipping.. i plan on doin super dmz rx 2.0 and maybe stacking it with h-drol or mechabol n would like to have nolvadex part of my pct.

Back