• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulkan pharma

Do you mean balkan pharma?
If so I've used their clen, proviron and winny. Everything was g2g as expected.
They are just another UG pretending to be HG.

Hah that's what I hear can you give me the correct web addres b/c there is several and I know only one is real which on did you use you can pm me it if you'd like thanks Dannie

Balkan is g2g I used it for years I mean years brother up until 3 yrs ago when I came to imf and asf ....hey I think one of these sponsors here might carry it or they were mentioning that they were considering it ... Hey I always known them to be human grade there certificates are posted but as Dannie and warrioblaze both have said there not so I guess there rite ...doesnt matter now lol this gear on this forum is better :roflmao:

Balkan is g2g I used it for years I mean years brother up until 3 yrs ago when I came to imf and asf ....hey I think one of these sponsors here might carry it or they were mentioning that they were considering it ... Hey I always known them to be human grade there certificates are posted but as Dannie and warrioblaze both have said there not so I guess there rite ...doesnt matter now lol this gear on this forum is better :roflmao:
Yeah, what's the laughing for hah

Yeah, what's the laughing for hah

Laughin cause its true this forum ugl has stronger stuff then balkan ,well atleast 3yrs ago it was true ...hey listen I used it for for years no pip good g2g ...just after usin ugl sponsor here WOW whata difference ....so now I really believe these guys here when they say it isnt true human grade ....but no pip no soreness no swellon at injection site and vials are individually wrapped in balkan printed hard plastic wrap .....where did u hear about balkan

You can get Balkan Pharma products from NapsGear. Bear in mind that Balkan Pharma is just another Under Ground Lab pretending to be Human Grade, hence it is slightly overpriced but their products at G2G.
If you are after real human grade stuff you will have to spend 20% more than what you would spend on Balkan Pharma.
If you are after a good Under Ground stuff you can get it from any sponsor on here (may I recommend steelgear.net :D) and you will save yourself 30% or more.

You can get Balkan Pharma products from NapsGear. Bear in mind that Balkan Pharma is just another Under Ground Lab pretending to be Human Grade, hence it is slightly overpriced but their products at G2G.
If you are after real human grade stuff you will have to spend 20% more than what you would spend on Balkan Pharma.
If you are after a good Under Ground stuff you can get it from any sponsor on here (may I recommend steelgear.net :D) and you will save yourself 30% or more.

Don't really remember where I came across Balkan but it made and impact looked like good stuff

well if we are talking about alin i would look for domestic before going that route. plenty of good domestic source here without having to go that route. May not find balkan from them but unless your gungho on it then eh.

A lot of retailers sell Balkan Pharma products, to include Alin and Naps.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

yeah...but the legend tells that alin IS balkan pharma.the legend also tells that alin is the son of a big powerful moldovian politician,and he can do the fuck he wants.u can read in many different forums that alin is a selective scammer,and his gear is underdosed and/or infected.the guy runs a couple of big forums,deleting threads which bash his gear and his many e-shops...plus he tried to threaten many people.u can read good reviews about him,but most of them are bad.I have no reason to bash him,just reporting what I've read on different forums.u can find these things quite easily

yeah...but the legend tells that alin IS balkan pharma.the legend also tells that alin is the son of a big powerful moldovian politician,and he can do the fuck he wants.u can read in many different forums that alin is a selective scammer,and his gear is underdosed and/or infected.the guy runs a couple of big forums,deleting threads which bash his gear and his many e-shops...plus he tried to threaten many people.u can read good reviews about him,but most of them are bad.I have no reason to bash him,just reporting what I've read on different forums.u can find these things quite easily

Yeah...... I will be staying far away from Balkan after this post! Fucking selective scammers

Yeah...... I will be staying far away from Balkan after this post! Fucking selective scammers

don't do it just for my post...make some searches on your own,as I did,and u will find a lot of infos...then u can decide better

Got cellulitis twice from Balkan. Could've been bad batch though bc buddies of mine were on it too with no problems.

Definitely! Wasnt a fun experience. Not to mention embarassing at the docs office.

If u order from all in be pre pared to wait a few weeks to get ur gear. I picked up about 60 amps of Balkan test e with high hope and it came from a good over seas source and I was not impressed at all with there product and I know it was legit. It's defently not like a good ugl test. So I would try one of this sites gear befor Balkan and save some money on it

balkan is doing something right Tobe around over 10 years. Problem is shipping can take awhile. Quality was always on point. If he is so bad he always has stuff in stock. Meaning has the machines tomass produce. Bathroom brewers make a certain amount . Then set up website and are out of stock in aweek . But keep taking your money. Do your homework .

I am trying to order some anavar from balkan pharm. What is a good and easy website to order it from? I have this website http://balkanpharm.com/ is this good? i am scared i'm going to get in trouble for some reason. thanks

Back