• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

PSA: Proper Way to Heat Gear

Warriorblaze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today's public service announcement is how to properly heat injectable AAS prior to injection.

1. Draw all compounds into your syringe.
2. Draw .1-.2ml of air into the syringe
3. Cap the drawing needle
4. Start a small stream of warm (not hot) water running in your sink
5. Grasp the syringe by the needle cap and place the barrel of the syringe under the running water
6. Once warmed, replace the drawing needle with a new, sterile needle and proceed with injection.

Notes:
The air bubble in the syringe allows for expansion of the oil.

I believe it is "best practice" to change needles AFTER the gear is warm. The less time the sterile needle is opened prior to injection, the better.

rere3uhu.jpg

Warrior

Thanks Warrior.... I always just heat the jug ;) but I'll try this...

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Is he really.... Guess that thread worked in the pit!

Repeatedly heating a jug or vial could possibly cook off some of the solvents.

This way you're only heating what will be immediately injected.

Warrior

Thanks I will use this from now on :)

I just heat up a cup of water in the microwave for 50 seconds and then submerge my syringe in the water for like 30 seconds or so and it seems to work pretty well too

I find if the pin get to hot,becomes dull...so I never heat up the pinning needle.....

Submerging it could lead to contamination.

This way keeps water away from the needle and the plunger.

Warrior
oh I'm sorry I didn't explain better. I just submerge the part where the gear is not the whole thing but thanx for the PSA's though.Def some good reading

Congrats Warrior , very good choice !!!

So you're saying we shouldn't dump the oil into a bowl and microwave it?

Today's public service announcement is how to properly heat injectable AAS prior to injection.

1. Draw all compounds into your syringe.
2. Draw .1-.2ml of air into the syringe
3. Cap the drawing needle
4. Start a small stream of warm (not hot) water running in your sink
5. Grasp the syringe by the needle cap and place the barrel of the syringe under the running water
6. Once warmed, replace the drawing needle with a new, sterile needle and proceed with injection.

Notes:
The air bubble in the syringe allows for expansion of the oil.

I believe it is "best practice" to change needles AFTER the gear is warm. The less time the sterile needle is opened prior to injection, the better.

rere3uhu.jpg

Warrior

You got that right Warrior. .!!!! I'm a huge germ phobe and fear non sterility...The only thing I do different than what you just posted is.... Instead of running the warm water on the tube itself..(Cuz I fear all that water splashing around) ... is I take a nice warm wash cloth and wrap it around the barrel to avoid all the splashing of water ...then continue with the process u mentioned. ..change tips to my pinning tips..and it seems to work good..!!! BUT GREAT POST BRO....I thought I did it cuz of my germ phobia. ..and anti sterility phobia..!!! Feel alot better that I'm not that OCD...but rather a practice others use also..!!! -----peace. P.S. I've noticed the water needs to be a Lil bit warmer with a wash cloth or paper towell than running water straight out of faucet on tube.. P.S.S. Keep this PSA going bro...it will throw alot of knowledge out here for ALL of us..!!!

Last edited:
Why not just bake the entire vial in the oven?

Is this just to help the oil flow easier? It can't be for getting rid of bacteria.

I was thinking of posting the same info last night.... I often use a blow-dryer.

Heating your pin/vial plays a pivotal role in manipulating the viscosity of the oil,easier withdraw, smoother injection, and dispersing of the oil in the surrounding tissue..

I was thinking of posting the same info last night.... I often use a blow-dryer.

Heating your pin/vial plays a pivotal role in manipulating the viscosity of the oil,easier withdraw, smoother injection, and dispersing of the oil in the surrounding tissue..

We have a steady stream of new members doing their first cycles, so I think it's important to touch on the basics every now and then.

Warrior

Do you recommend heating every time or is this for a choice few compounds that typically tend to be thicker than others?

I never heat my syringe before injecting. I would assume that it has a lot to do with the carrier oil. Some will probably be thicker than others. I'm using AMA Test C & P, and I actually have to control the speed at which I inject because that stuff just slides right through a 23ga needle. I also never shoot more than 1mL at a time though.

My buddy is using Sustanon 250 from a local source and I gave him his first 3 injects, because he was scared. Always have to heat his syringes. I was pushing so hard the first time to get the oil out, I was worried I'd break the syringe.

worked perfectly… Helped with pip a lot. Thanks

Back