• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG not working for testes size help

juiceyyy91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been taking 2500iu eod cuz balls shrunk I am currently on 500mg test e per week. 2500iu HCG eod and 75iu hmg eod. Why wouldn't my balls be getting bigger at all?? Help!!

juice

No 2500 half a bottle.. I don't respond to little doses like that..

juice

3amagavu.jpg

juice

What you mean by that? The freeze dried ones suck?? I need good HCG me and GF trying to have a baby

juice

vehuzunu.jpg

I just bought this hmg too cuz I ran out of the other ones.. I think the other ones were fake

juice

More HCG coming in the next few days... Maybe I'll try and mix it alot more carefully

juice

With 5000iu and 25th is to follow I'd say the hcg has you shut down via reverse feed. Here's what I do and was recommended by a nationally recognized fertility doctor. He suggested 1500iu day one then 1000iu e3d for 10 days then down to 500iu e3d until she takes. My wife took twice using this protocol. I was completely shut down with 0 survivable sperm. He also uses aas so he knows what's up. And just for good measure he gave me a script for hgh. You will need a cloud protocol as well. He left me on 200mg to a week.

With 5000iu and 25th is to follow I'd say the hcg has you shut down via reverse feed. Here's what I do and was recommended by a nationally recognized fertility doctor. He suggested 1500iu day one then 1000iu e3d for 10 days then down to 500iu e3d until she takes. My wife took twice using this protocol. I was completely shut down with 0 survivable sperm. He also uses aas so he knows what's up. And just for good measure he gave me a script for hgh. You will need a cloud protocol as well. He left me on 200mg to a week.

Can HCG shut you down if you do too much?? Wow just wasted 160$ in HCG. Fuck!

juice

Back