• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Small leak after pulling needle

Mag123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just wondering what I should do with vial. Been pulling with 21g and as soon as I pull it out, a tiny amount of oil appears on stopper. No oil comes out if I just turn the vial upside down without pin in. Maybe I'm injecting too much air inside? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's that big ass 21g you're drawing with. lol
I use 18g fill tips and it does the same thing. No worries

Haha seriously but after buying a box of 100 these bitches aint going to waste!

?

18 is bigger than a 22

I believe the translation here is, "the 21g you are using is rather large. I use an 18g, even ratherer larger, and have the same problem. No worries"...or put another way, "needles of a relatively large gauge, such as your 21 or my 18, tend to cause this. no worries".

So consensus is I don't have to toss vial?!

Turn the vial right side up before pulling the pin out

Warrior

This. ^^^ it took me a couple dozen times before my super evolved monkey intelligence kicked in and I thought to turn vial right side up. It works! Uhhh, I still forget half the time.

Turn the vial right side up before pulling the pin out

Warrior
Also, aspirate some air into the syringe before pulling the needle out from the stopper.
Gravity is a bitch

I believe the translation here is, "the 21g you are using is rather large. I use an 18g, even ratherer larger, and have the same problem. No worries"...or put another way, "needles of a relatively large gauge, such as your 21 or my 18, tend to cause this. no worries".

^^ This is exactly how it was to be translated.

Back