• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pro bodybuilders and ugl gear

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
fellow bbs, do you think the pros take ugl gear or do they have a hook up for more potent gear?. especially gear for bulking?

By the time they get corp sponsorship, I believe they are on a whole other level of the game

i know few IFBB and NABA pro BB,nobody take UGLs,...you think what you will do if you take 7-10 days before show wrong gear?
you think in tab of halotestin you think its it you get dianabol,etc...;) not so good.
also you think you inject masteron and you injecting nandrolone,etc;)

I know a slew of Top NPC athletes and a few top pros that use a TON of ugl.. It's way more affordable with bodybuilders not having a bunch of money to spend due to the cost of food-- mainly fish and steak- so it's very common!!!

i know few IFBB and NABA pro BB,nobody take UGLs,...you think what you will do if you take 7-10 days before show wrong gear?
you think in tab of halotestin you think its it you get dianabol,etc...;) not so good.

^ that's not true AT ALL..

why you parents no teach "think before speak"

I'm betting someone hooks them up with FDA approved gear :coffee:

Here in Canada, have a few friends of mine that are competitive on the bodybuiding and strongman scene. We have very good UGL, i think even if it isn't just a question of juicing in the sense that you have to have good genetics and so on, the biggest difference is with the dosages these guys are using!! OMFG!!!! I know about a strongman here,he was really successful at the WSM this year!!!He is using insane amount of test, injecting easily 2500mg of test ew!!! But i did try both UGL and human grade, (also did try World Pharma), and even if WP has very good stuff, PERSONNALLY, i don't think it's worth paying that much for gear!!! In fact, i didn't see any kind of difference between HG and UGL stuff! Just my 2 cents!

Lmao at how utterly wrong that is.

wait....what?

IML Gear Cream!
What the hell did world pharma.org just write on this thread? Talking about if i take the wrong gear 7-10 days before a show? You think in tab of halotestin you think its you get dianabol,etc..not so good. you think you inject masteron and you injecting nandrolone. Somebody please solve this confusing unarticulate riddle he or she wrote.....

A lot of them have scripts, but that's nowhere near enough for them anyway, it's just to cover their ass. Pharma grade is also ridiculously expensive, especially at the doses they run. I'll tell you that they've run enough gear to know what UGLs are good and which aren't.

Personally I'd love to have gmp gears every cycle that way I know there's a damn good chance there clean. Fuck an infection and chance of under dosed or bunk gear. There are some very good ugls out Dragon pharm comes to mind as something I used in the past and loved also genshi. Ap is gmp and so is kalpa and I've used kalpa and it was damn good and I'm about to use some ap

i read what he said and laughed if they are pro they can afford top quality from a source do not know... they are on a another level for sure

Three of my close friends compete and one of my best friends will be making he's first appearance at the Arnold this year. He started with Axio. So yes, they do use ugl. And they are on hrt or trt programs. but paying 240$ for human grade nandrolone is just too much for them to afford. and $4.00 four a 1mg adex pill is way too much for the amount of gear these guys are on.

^^^^ haha so true. What the hell is he saying???? Maybe he's drunk!

Seriously?
He's foreign and you all know that. Stop being ass holes he's just trying to participate in the conversation.

Get Shredded!
Seriously?
He's foreign and you all know that. Stop being ass holes he's just trying to participate in the conversation.

He's been filling boards with bullshit for years now pushing his products that have been proven to be not what he says they are. You might not want to stick your neck out for this DB.

When have his gears proved to b not what he says?? I'm not a customer but every set of labs I've seen have been good and I have some of his Xanax it's good

They def. use UGL's. Buying Pharma grade at that volume would cost a fortune. They don't make shit for money either...

I always delusionally thought that BBers had a shitload of money then I heard an interview ronnie coleman did not too long about his supplement company and he was talking about how he was running out of money so he had to start selling everything. Then all I could think was wow was all that really even worth it?

I always delusionally thought that BBers had a shitload of money then I heard an interview ronnie coleman did not too long about his supplement company and he was talking about how he was running out of money so he had to start selling everything. Then all I could think was wow was all that really even worth it?

They're just like major athletes - they're idiots who blow their money around on fast cars and other junk (and they have less to begin with compared to athletes from sports like soccer, football, baseball). If they keep spending like crazy when money is no longer rolling in, they're gonna go broke eventually.

Your top UGLs in the world have smoother gear than pharma grade... Yes, they use UGL gear and only FDA approved GH...

Back