• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here are the supplements I take. Critique please

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Nutrigold Omega 3 gold fish oil caps

Men's One multi

Doctors Best curcumin

Now Vitamin D3

Doctors Best Ubiquinol

baby aspirin

Biotin 10000 mcg

Michael's blood pressure factors

Himalya Livercare

Kirkland Glucosamine

Biotest Superfoods

AI Cycle Support

---

Using the above on my blast & cruise. Missing anything? too much?

Make sure that liver care doesnt have milk thistle in it. If it does google silymarin(milk thistle) and androgen receptors. You wont be happy

Looks fine to me.

I just take a good multi and fish oil. Usually orange triad or animal pak.

Warrior

thanks bro.

I'm trying to keep my BP in check. It's normal to slightly high at times. varies

Make sure that liver care doesnt have milk thistle in it. If it does google silymarin(milk thistle) and androgen receptors. You wont be happy

just checked...no MT in Livercare but it's in Cycle Support. Should I just bag the AI cycle support?

I looked into the whole Milk Thistle and the androgen receptor. The study talks about the androgen receptors in the prostate. Now I am NO DOCTOR, but I am not sure if because of how it acts in the prostate, that it would transfer over to muscle growth. Either way, I am weary of it, and stay away from it.
Source-http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/9/1399.full

If you do plan on dropping the cycle support, I recommend
NAC (detox, liver), Red yeast rice(blood pressure) and hawthorne(blood pressure) on top of your CoQ10 and Liv-52 (livercare)
Also I agree with Warrior on the Orange Triad, it's six pills. But it has digestive and joint health.
Vitamin E(antioxidant, all around good stuff), Vitamin C(immune and cortisol control) and good Vitamin B complex(energy) are also things to look into.

Fuck I take like 20 some pills a day. May be I just buy in all that "health" stuff, idk.
20140427_103244.jpg

I take more for dinner, not as much though

may be I am overdoing it....
I also take a green supplement, when I remember too

I have one of those fat daddy pill dividers. It's crazy how much I take.

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Back