• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps gear

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So why exactly is it that all over the internet and on other forums I hear naps is a scammer and I come on asf and it's nothing but good feedback?

Naps had a rough go for awhile, alot of people got burned. Naps came back and made things right in most cases.
A bunch of the negative comments are from that time and from those that didn't take advantage of them trying to make it right.
Some people are butthurt and want to stay that way. Others are just too leery to take the chance.
I used them years ago and had good service, back before there was all the good domestic available. No need for that now.
ASF really doesn't look to have much traffic with Naps. Probably the reason for a lack of any type of comments, pro or con.

Stay domestic if you can.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Naps has been around for a long, long time. I've done a lot of business with them, all great. They had a shipping infrastructure problem a few years ago; they re-organized and all has been well since. During that period it took maybe 6 months for people to receive orders. I bought through this time period but never experienced any delays. Heck, they sent me an order again about 6 months later, just when the shipping problems were getting resolved. That was a nice bonus!

They are not scammers. A real company sets things right for their customers, which they did. And they went overboard to send people like me double orders just to make sure everybody got what they paid for.

Back