• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pumping what's left in the syringe back into the vial?

Exxy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So i've noticed when injecting when injecting that there is a fair bit of leftovers either in the needle or the syringe. My idea would be to, after injecting is done, draw the plunger back a bit (thus also filling it with air) and then squirt it all back into the vial of gear. Would this be safe to do or would the gear somehow be contaminated? It's also my understanding that pumping the vial of gear with some air can be a good thing to balance out pressure from the gear you're using.
With my current spill from both the needle and the design flawed syringe (pump) i'm only getting 8 cc/10 cc vial...

Only time I push air into a vial is when I prime it. It's your vial and your body but not something I would do. I don't understand why your not injecting all of it in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only time I push air into a vial is when I prime it. It's your vial and your body but not something I would do. I don't understand why your not injecting all of it in the first place.

You can't get the last bit out of the syringe/needle, but if you draw in air you can pump it back out into the vial where the air will do no harm. See my point?

No. Not really. I get all mine out.

Am I looking at then same prices the rest of the world is for GNC products? No offense, I don't like to waste either, but how much money is that .25 ml max you save. Even a dollar? Yet you are introducing foreign material to a fairly sealed sterile vial. No way even scrooge McDuck on juice would approve.

How fucking cheap are you,buy another bottle if you are worried about being short it is cheaper than an infection.

Verdict is in. Quit being a cheap ass.

It is true that every time you inject there is .10 ml left in the plastic cap at the bottom of the needle . Now I would not put it back in the vial , it has been in contact with biological material i.e. your blood and tissue . One of my dreams is to design a new needle and syringe system that doesn't have this issue and become a millionaire !

IML Gear Cream!
It is true that every time you inject there is .10 ml left in the plastic cap at the bottom of the needle . Now I would not put it back in the vial , it has been in contact with biological material i.e. your blood and tissue . One of my dreams is to design a new needle and syringe system that doesn't have this issue and become a millionaire !

BD has some spring loaded syringes that suck the needle back into the barrel when you fully depress the plunger.

I got them from my Dr a few years ago with some injectable b12. Scared me when it popped and I couldn't find the needle.

Warrior

I totally agree with this statement but something else is wrong. He says he is losing 2ml per every 10ml bottle?? Makes zero sense to me but maybe I missed something...

Ever notice on a brand new syringe, the plunger is always pulled back to the first hash mark? That's so you leave that .1cc of air in it to push all the gear out... Wait a damn second... If you're so cheap you're worried about what's left in the needle you're probably reusing them anyway. lol

BD has some spring loaded syringes that suck the needle back into the barrel when you fully depress the plunger.

I got them from my Dr a few years ago with some injectable b12. Scared me when it popped and I couldn't find the needle.

Warrior
LOL , man that would have scared me to death ! If you pull the oil left from the injection and measure it on the tics it is exactly .10ml . So on a vial you would lose 1m . Think about all the meds lost on all the injections around the world in one day and you see the potential for profit ! Now if you left a small bit of air in the syringe AND injected vertically like you might in the top of the quads you could get that last bit of oil in but it's just the nature of the beast, no biggie . I NEVER compromise on any safe injection protocol , just never worth it .

Warrior

i was going to say some pre loads have that feature.
but what if you would make a plunger with just a little nipple in the center that squeezes into the needle

Air lock the syringe if you are worried about it, but I'd be more worried about thinking like a dope fiend. Seriously, once that oil comes out of the vial it either needs to go in you or the trash, it has no business going back in the vial.

Please don't put it back into the vial. Even if the chance of losing sterility is less than .1 precent, why would you ever take the risk for such a negligible amount of reward. Stay safe buddy. This stuff is going inside your body, so take ever precaution possible.

All you have to do is have 1 tick mark of air in the syringe with your oil so the last little bit gets injected instead of being left in the base of the needle. I get every last drop that way

Also, risk for contaminating your whole vial over a few drops per injection? You'd waste more money replacing the contaminated vial, a lot more money on the infection, possibly end up with muscle mutilation from the damaged tissue from the infection, and possibly die... Over a few drops of gear. Pennies. And yes it really is contaminated after you inject with it.

Get Shredded!
Stop assuming i'm from the US. I've looked around for alternate syringes to use here but to no use. The gear isn't cheap either. And yes there is a 1-2 ml spillage/10 ml vial so that's 10-20% that I could not waste. It's not about being a cheap ass, it's about being smart about it. Why should I spend more if it's as simple as loading the pump in with air and pumping the spilled gear back into the vial. The only problem would be if it was contaminated.

It's contaminated. You injected with it. The alcohol swab you used on your skin doesn't make it sterile, it simply cuts down the pathogens by 99% or so and leaves a small enough number of them that when you drag them inside you with the needle your immune system can handle the leftovers. The needle is now covered with those leftovers however, and re-poking your vial will start a bacterial/viral/fungal culture that will likely flourish into a small garden (perhaps invisibly) before your next pin session.

Stop assuming i'm from the US. I've looked around for alternate syringes to use here but to no use. The gear isn't cheap either. And yes there is a 1-2 ml spillage/10 ml vial so that's 10-20% that I could not waste. It's not about being a cheap ass, it's about being smart about it. Why should I spend more if it's as simple as loading the pump in with air and pumping the spilled gear back into the vial. The only problem would be if it was contaminated.
never ever re-insert the needle into the vial. it is sealed for a reason. needles are one time use for a reason. draw, inject, dispose. I think your math is off tho, before you throw out the needle draw the plunger back and see how much oil is in the barrel, I would be money it isnt even measurable.

All you have to do is have 1 tick mark of air in the syringe with your oil so the last little bit gets injected instead of being left in the base of the needle. I get every last drop that way

Also, risk for contaminating your whole vial over a few drops per injection? You'd waste more money replacing the contaminated vial, a lot more money on the infection, possibly end up with muscle mutilation from the damaged tissue from the infection, and possibly die... Over a few drops of gear. Pennies. And yes it really is contaminated after you inject with it.

^^^ there you have it- no waste and get every little bit.If you don't do this your actual loss is one ml per 10 ml jug. Packing air also seals injection site IMO-OD

^^^ there you have it- no waste and get every little bit.If you don't do this your actual loss is one ml per 10 ml jug. Packing air also seals injection site IMO-OD

That's actually some really solid advice. I'm super careful with air bubbles in the syringe so never thought about trying that before but will give it a go :)

It's contaminated. You injected with it. The alcohol swab you used on your skin doesn't make it sterile, it simply cuts down the pathogens by 99% or so and leaves a small enough number of them that when you drag them inside you with the needle your immune system can handle the leftovers. The needle is now covered with those leftovers however, and re-poking your vial will start a bacterial/viral/fungal culture that will likely flourish into a small garden (perhaps invisibly) before your next pin session.

On another point what if I used my drawing needle then?
So I basically use one needle to draw out the gear from the vial and then another to inject with. The needle I use to draw out the gear never came in contact with anything but the vial. Thoughts?

On another point what if I used my drawing needle then?
So I basically use one needle to draw out the gear from the vial and then another to inject with. The needle I use to draw out the gear never came in contact with anything but the vial. Thoughts?

The problem here is that you are not dealing with just the needle, which is a solid, but also the oil being injected, which is a fluid. You would be amazed at how much things can travel through fluid, and how sneaky those germs can be at getting back up into the syringe, even beyond the needle you pin with. The whole syringe is contaminated when used, so sadly that idea wouldn't work out too well either. You'd still end up with a colony of something setting up shop in your vial, awaiting their invasion of your body

I use Exel syringes which have the no-waste feature.
157px-Standard_high_waste_needle_with_a_low_waste_syringe.jpg

All you "lose" would be what's it the needle itself. If you're that worried about it, lay on your side when you pin at a 90 degree angle after drawing 1cc of air into the syringe with your gear prior to pinning.

The fact that you even asked the original question tells me you didn't do anywhere close to enough research before using AAS.
Only a moron would do something like that.

The above question is just as bad...do some research, please.
Even if you're not aspirating, the oil in the vial is still coming into contact with biological material regardless of what needle you want to use to put your piddly drop back into the vial with.

This forum is a wealth of knowledge and information. Please take the time to avail yourself of it.
Good thing you didn't ask this on IMF, you'd be negged into oblivion.

That oil you see isn't much of anything in the needle not worth the infection at least. Promise your not losing any money out of it.

Back