• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you think about this...

Oldrookie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please understand I am a newbie and I am trying to learn what I can. Please dont give me a hard time like some of the post I have seen on here. I am a 40 y/o 185lbs. after 3 months on test cyp. at 300ml wkly. This was a script from my doctor.I've been in the gym for the past year trying to inprove my health. But now I am seeing some size from the test. I am hooked. My doctor said I will most likely have to stay on test from now on. (medical condition) I am wanting to stack some d-bol or trend with the test to give me a little more. I dont want to get huge, because I wouldn't look good big like other guys. I'm 40... haha But I do want a little more. How much should I take? I have clomid from and anasozole. Any advise would be greatly app.

Blast and cruise for you. Start with a 12 week blast of test at 750+-mg/wk. Maybe a 4 week kick start with a oral. Lots of different options just do some research.

Man...

I absolutely HATE when people say they don't want to get "too big".

Steroids aren't magic. You won't wake up one day and be 270lbs and 10%BF.

Clomid is for pct. You don't need it since you're on TRT.

Anastrozole is an AI. It keeps test from converting to estrogen. Doses are very individual but 0.5mg EOD is a good place to start.

Since you're already pinning test, why not just up your dose to 5-600mg per week and skip the dbol?

Warrior

Jas, thanks for the input.
Warrior, I didnt mean to offend.Trust me I know that pinning don't make you big and bad, I know all the work that is involved in gaining size. I was just trying to say that my goal is not to keep on getting larger and larger. I know where I want to be and then just maintain. Thanks for the info.

Please understand I am a newbie and I am trying to learn what I can. Please dont give me a hard time like some of the post I have seen on here. I am a 40 y/o 185lbs. after 3 months on test cyp. at 300ml wkly. This was a script from my doctor.I've been in the gym for the past year trying to inprove my health. But now I am seeing some size from the test. I am hooked. My doctor said I will most likely have to stay on test from now on. (medical condition) I am wanting to stack some d-bol or trend with the test to give me a little more. I dont want to get huge, because I wouldn't look good big like other guys. I'm 40... haha But I do want a little more. How much should I take? I have clomid from and anasozole. Any advise would be greatly app.

Why do you put emphasis on 40 being to old? That's bs dude. There's no age limit on getting jacked( well it dosent look good on senior citizens) but you are in no way to old get a badass jacked body.
If you just rather not get big then that's a different story but being 40 shouldn't play a factor in that decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No offense taken man. Just a pet peeve of mine. I here it at the gym all the time. Not so much on here tho.

Warrior

A5SCpcB.jpg

I would stay clear of the tren till u have afew cycles under ur belt............I always like deca with test....it helps my joint pains and at 48 I have a lot of those..

I like the "dbol or tren" part. As if their comparable. But seriously bro, give it a shot. See how a little dbol work for you. Just make sure you're well informed before you use any new compound. For instance dbol was actually created as "a softer form of testosterone" whereas tren is like the monster you keep in a dungeon. Theirs no comparing the two, so just make sure you know what you're talking about before you even consider putting it inside of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys for the input. That's the reason I am on here asking, to get the knowledge. Thanks for any information you can give, I'm trying to research but feel free to help with my learning curve.

Back