• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

About to bake a shit ton of chicken

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I need to prep like 25 meals tonight, don't wanna spend the time pan frying chicken because my stove top is going to be full of steaks.

Whats the best way to bake chicken? What size should I cut breasts into and what temp and time in oven?

yeah i'm just trying to find the most efficient way that will cut down the time it takes me to prep all my meals for the week.

even better crock pot a shit ton of chicken shred it and add salsa.

This. Throw a bunch of chicken in the crockpot, frozen or thawed an leave for a few hours. No work, very tender. Sometimes I will put frozen ones in overnight on low. It's Perfect

Man I don't know why I wasn't using my oven before and trying to do everything on the stove... made this prep session way easier. 12 meals per hour is what I'm able to comfortably crank out with a lot less work.

Man I don't know why I wasn't using my oven before and trying to do everything on the stove... made this prep session way easier. 12 meals per hour is what I'm able to comfortably crank out with a lot less work.

I buy family packs of boneless skinless chicken breasts at walmart. 1.99/lb and the packs average 5lbs. Usually go thru 2-3 family packs a week depending on how much red meat I eat.

Warrior

I buy family packs of boneless skinless chicken breasts at walmart. 1.99/lb and the packs average 5lbs. Usually go thru 2-3 family packs a week depending on how much red meat I eat.

Warrior

We must eat about the same.

for 4 days worth of my food it took me 2 family packs of chicken breasts and 2 of the big packs of raw stew meat (sirloins are just too fucking expensive) then 2 tilapia filets because i was short on the last one.

Back