• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca cycle ?

Scubes

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm going on week 4 of a new cycle doing 750mg test c and 600 decca weekly no adex as of yet has been needed I have it in case but having no sides is that uncommon ?

Not unheard of.. But definitely not common not to see any.
There was a guy years ago that could and would run deca only cycles with absolutely no bad sides to speak of.

I wouldn't rely on adex if symptoms such as gyno pop up.. letro or nolva atleast would be in my stock pile just in case. You don't want to be waiting on an order of letro when your sitting there with gyno.

I'm with Bass. Cypionate and Decanoate are long esters that you can't just drop if problems pop up.

You should get some blood work to confirm your estrogen and prolactin levels. You shoul also have the proper ancillaries on hand even if you don't necessarily need them. $30-40 bucks worth of Nolva is much cheaper than gyno surgery.

Also, high estrogen isn't good even if you don't get gyno. You should look into an AI for your cycle after you check your e2 levels.

Warrior

Get some bloodwork. If you don't feel anything by week 5, that would mean something is really wrong.

I mean I feel great getting strong and bigger for sure I'm just not feeling any neg sides yet very strange

I had gotten a lump years ago and I went and got checked they said was gyno but it eventually went away and luckily that time wasn't so bad . Also from what I've heard from many on this site seems like the estro blockers cause more intense sides and problems for people

I've heard quite often not to use nolva for prolactin gyno/ deca...
Is this bro- science or any truth to that?... i definitely trust this board over where i used to hear that (EF)....

I've heard quite often not to use nolva for prolactin gyno/ deca...
Is this bro- science or any truth to that?... i definitely trust this board over where i used to hear that (EF)....

Nolva is a SERM. It has no effect on prolactin.

It is a weak form of estrogen that binds to your estrogen receptors to prevent your body's e2 from binding.

Warrior

I always heard (at EF of all places..) that nolva was s no-no for prolactin gyno/ deca...
Was this just bro science?... I do trust this board more...

IML Gear Cream!
I always heard (at EF of all places..) that nolva was s no-no for prolactin gyno/ deca...
Was this just bro science?... I do trust this board more...
by keeping E2 levels down it will also keep prolactin down. you take an AI such as Adex to lower your bodys E2 level. if you start feeling side like itchy or puffy nipples you take a serm like nolva to block the recepectors in your breast tissue

by keeping E2 levels down it will also keep prolactin down. you take an AI such as Adex to lower your bodys E2 level. if you start feeling side like itchy or puffy nipples you take a serm like nolva to block the recepectors in your breast tissue

If you start getting indications of gyno, then what is the difference between taking nolva versus caber to fight off the gyno? I always thought caber was the way to go if you start getting gyno?

If you start getting indications of gyno, then what is the difference between taking nolva versus caber to fight off the gyno? I always thought caber was the way to go if you start getting gyno?
letro is what you should take for gyno, if you keep your E2 in check with adex or aromisin you shouldnt have any other problems

I'm going to start splitting the .50 mg in half then and taking eod thanks guys

Back