• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bath Salts

We talking psychedelic or bathtub relaxation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst life lesson ever learned. Leave that shit alone, not the type of high anyone wants. Geeked out worst then meth and coke mixed and a case of syphilis all rolled into one.

Never used them for that purpose simply because of the stories I've heard. Did have an extremely bad trip on synthetic weed tho. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post your experiences here:

Well, they come into my er strapped the fuck down by EMS then they stay strapped the fuck down.

gu5ypu4e.jpg

I wish someone would have strapped me down that 1 time I tried them.

Was in this seedy ass bar one night alone trashed off gin and tonics. Anyway, this dude had a sack full of bath salts, so me, utilizing my normal "i don't give a fuck about anything" attitute ended up getting super fucked up on bath salts. Kind of felt like I was rolling. Moral of the story is I ended up plowing a chubby Mexican broad in the backseat of her car. Don't do bath salts...

IML Gear Cream!
Bath salts ??? who doesn't enjoy them, but at my house we only use on sundays after church....

Bath+Salts.....Not+even+once+_ec5f83fe935d3f1807eb0440173ae945.png

I like them before meditating or going into the ISO tank.

One time in college a stripper came over all strung out on them. She launched off our trampoline and somehow Spider-Man moved so she didn't crack her head on a rock later in the night. In short bath salts make you Spider-Man.

Was in this seedy ass bar one night alone trashed off gin and tonics. Anyway, this dude had a sack full of bath salts, so me, utilizing my normal "i don't give a fuck about anything" attitute ended up getting super fucked up on bath salts. Kind of felt like I was rolling. Moral of the story is I ended up plowing a chubby Mexican broad in the backseat of her car. Don't do bath salts...

saney?

Bath salts are know as the "zombie drug" it removes temporal instinct. Google man eats homeless man Miami and you will see tons of stories of cannabolism from bath salts.

Get Shredded!
Listened to a kid who was on them making animal noises in his barracks room...doesn't seem like my kinda drug.

Yes. I'm Saney's gimmick. Stay tuned. I'll be blowing a load in someone's face shortly.

You have over 870 posts and you have yet to be banned? You're NO Saney, not even close.

Some of the things people do drug wise now blows my fucking mind. I scare myself after too much pre-workout some days, fuck if I would ever touch bath salts. How do you even take them? This whole craze is so over my head.

Some of the things people do drug wise now blows my fucking mind. I scare myself after too much pre-workout some days, fuck if I would ever touch bath salts. How do you even take them? This whole craze is so over my head.

You'd snort them. By now though I'm sure people have figured out ways to smoke or inject them.

They're not actually the bath salts you would use in a bath tub, honestly IDK why they came up with that name for them. They're also known as synthetic cocaine, even though the effects aren't nearly the same (coke being way cooler obviously)

The craziest legal drug i've tried was salvia divinorum. It felt very much like the time i took 3 hits of acid except the high was less than a minute. Both highs were very intense and unpleasant. That was many many years ago when I was in college, I have no desire to fuck with any of that shit again. AAS is enough for me these days and maybe an occasional drink.

I've done Salvia a hand full of times. Didn't care much for the high just would make me laugh till my eyes watered and then that was about it. All of a sudden high was done. Not very long. I'm Indian so I'd rather some payoty. But with actual life now and working don't really do anything much. Rather feel that gym pump and some whisky on other nights.

You'd snort them. By now though I'm sure people have figured out ways to smoke or inject them.

They're not actually the bath salts you would use in a bath tub, honestly IDK why they came up with that name for them. They're also known as synthetic cocaine, even though the effects aren't nearly the same (coke being way cooler obviously)

Marketing to squeeze past customs. It worked for a while.

Back