• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

intro bigmurph

Bigmurph

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up fellas my name is bigmurph 5'10 220 bf 11% I live in south florida and love workingout and fucking hot chicks.I have a solid site for gear its my site and will link you to the best site out there. http://www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ go there follow the directions create an account and order away.this site will never let you down.I help people design cycles to reach there goals so you can private message me through the board or goto my site and email me.Hope to hear from some of you guys.

You didn't see the "no solicitors" sign? We have trusted sponsors here. Contact admin if you're interested but going about it like you did is not kosher. No one in their right mind would fall for it.

naps affiliate

You didn't see the "no solicitors" sign? We have trusted sponsors here. Contact admin if you're interested but going about it like you did is not kosher. No one in their right mind would fall for it.

im a naps affiliate i just have my own site i see naps is a sponsor no one is falling for anything im just trying to help people design cycles diets and routines.
im not robbing anyone

kick me off your forum i dont want to be part of it i will stick with a real forum like juiced musle that dosent wave fingers at me

Back