• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The ***OFFICIAL*** Post your FAVORITE cycle iN tHiS ThReAd

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Share your favorite cycle and results ITT

Popcorn.gif

tHaNk YoU!111!!

Lots of test, moderate masteron, low nandrolone.

Grow at a fair place without going full out water buffalo

Could you give me some ideas on numbers? Thanks bro

Could you give me some ideas on numbers? Thanks bro
i like a gram of test, 500-700 mg of masteron and 250-400 of nandrolone

How low ya talking on the nandro DJ?

i feel irresponsible saying the truth... my cruise dose is 250 sust, 200 deca. I don't think i have been off at least that much deca in almost a year.
Current running about of gram of test and a gram of nandrolone npp/deca blend.

thanks DJ

250mg/wk TPA , 525mg/wk Tren a , and 500mg/wk Mast . Amazing changes in apperance . Fav for great growth and feeling good : 750 - 1000 mg/wk test e or Tipp , 600mg/wk Npp and 525mg/wk mast .

250mg/wk TPA , 525mg/wk Tren a , and 500mg/wk Mast . Amazing changes in apperance . Fav for great growth and feeling good : 750 - 1000 mg/wk test e or Tipp , 600mg/wk Npp and 525mg/wk mast .

Nice....thanks Lou :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
A bombs + enough suspension to have North Korea dominate the free world + 50mg dbol + a box of cheez its (or atleast 120% DV of sodium) + a whiff of smelling salts. If you don't set PRs you're doing it wrong.

You guys are reading my mind. Just today I began pondering 600test e, 450 mast e, 250-300 deca.

It used to be 100mg prop ed with 40 dbol daily for 8 weeks at a time. Now just cyp 250 weekly

Best cycle I ever ran was test cyp and parabolan.

Still fairly new to this game but this is my favorite to date:

TPA-700mg a week
NPP-350mg a week
Anavar-100mg a day

My next cycle for the first time running tren starting in a week is:

Test E-250mg a week
Tren A-350mg a week
Proviron-100mg a day

Cannot wait!

for winter mass start august 1 for 16 wks
750 test e , 600 deca, 75 mg anadrol , 10ui slin prewo

summer cut starting feb 1 for 12 wks
350 test prop 700 tren a

cruise rest of yr on 300 mg test e

Get Shredded!
Mine are pretty simple these days.
I can bounce between two
Test Enanthate / Trenbolone acetate
and
Test Enanthate / Deca
Doses are not crazy anymore either
I'll also add peptides these days
cjc+ghrp-2 and IGF are the two I use the very most

What is the reason for 'simple' and 'lower doses'?

Just curious since I adopted a more 'basic' and 'lower dose' mentality for future cycles after the last big ass crazy cycle that really did not do much for me.

What is the reason for 'simple' and 'lower doses'?

Just curious since I adopted a more 'basic' and 'lower dose' mentality for future cycles after the last big ass crazy cycle that really did not do much for me.
honestly.. I used to do some crazy ass cycles getting caught up in it all. Having to pin several times a day 7 days a week gets old quite quick. Insulin/gh / test suspension/tren ace/ masteron/hcg (3x's week)/ eq ... I'm sure I'm forgetting things in total it would had up to between 2 and 3 grams of AAS a week .. which meant I was also on things to combat all the sides..

Now I can run anywhere from 500mgs to 750mgs a week on any given AAS without worrying about sides.. I see very little these days.. Now I will still do l-dex at a few drops ed (I still make mine with the same recipe as when it first hit the market 10+years ago)

I have my bud doing 350mgs test e and 150mgs of deca (it's a special combo mix)
he does fantastic without having falling into the yoyo cycling Bulk/cut/bulk/cut/bulk/cut .. it dawned on me one day.. That shit doesn't make sense. Bulk up so much that your forced to diet/cut.. an expensive waste of gear.

Look, I'm never ever going to step on stage.. I know this.. it was never in the cards... while this method will not work for guys trying to get their pro card.. for the everyday Joe (which is me) .. It makes sense.. No more bloated for a few months and then having to watch every single calorie/meal etc.. I'm happier also

Most productive cycle to date was a Test E/EQ blast. Roughly 16 weeks at 875/week of each with some methyl-sten/Dzine at the front and Superdrol at the back end.

I'm betting I beat it with my next blast though, which will be:
1-6:
Test E - 250 mg/week
Tren E - 400 mg/week
Anadrol - 50-100 mg
Proviron - 50 mg/day

6-12:
Test E - 250 mg/week
Tren E - 600 mg/week
Proviron - 100 mg/day

:winkfinger:

NPP 600wk and test C 125wk

no sides whatsoever and good clean gains. Felt good too

cool....thanks guys! :winkfinger:

1g of test e and 2 grams of EQ a week for 20 weeks. Solid amazing muscle. EQ extremely high was the best thing I have ever done. If you are a person who doesn't get any sides whatsoever from EQ, I suggest you try it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot to also add, superdrol kick start at 20mg everyday for 4 weeks and a Winstrol finisher at 100mg everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I post my dream cycle?

1-16:
Test E - 1250 mg/week
EQ - 1,000 mg/week

1-8:
NPP - 350-525 mg/week

9-16:
Tren A - 350-525 mg/week

10 iu rips/day - 5 AM, 5 PM
10 iu humalog first thing AM
10 iu humulin pre-workout