• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why are women

1371Former

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So fucking hard to convince that I need to buy more gear then what I've got...

Its because they hate it when you spend more money on yourself instead of on them!

Mine actually doesn't complain. She enjoys the libido spike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just need to get her on her own cycle...

I try and make sure the wench gets something out of the deal ... like maybe her hair done or nails done , then I bring on the approach I need more gear and it usually works ;)

She does get something out of the deal. Extra snuggie time because we are hornier on cycle.

I try and make sure the wench gets something out of the deal ... like maybe her hair done or nails done , then I bring on the approach I need more gear and it usually works ;)

Ill try that

Just fill the bathtub up with water, rose water, rose pedel, champagne, essential lavender oils and a face mask on her face or give her a full body sugar scrub. Then tell after she is relax.

So fucking hard to convince that I need to buy more gear then what I've got...

Shouldn't have to convince her. Let her know this is the deal and this is how it's gonna be and then spam text her with this emoji 💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Had to get mine past the HIV paranoia. I had to literally sit her down and explain this shit and she was still against it. Finally I let her know how it was going to be, showed it to her, showed her the process (alcohol, new pin, ) let her watch. Then she saw how it made me feel, the happier I am, more energetic, horniness. Now she's on board. It's great.

It's not her decision to make, unless you're spending her money. It's your body.

Unless her concerns are very legitimate, I'd just do it.

I'm lucky. My wife is a athletic trainer, so no biggie. And if I DIDNT do it and wasn't in shape she would have a problem

All good advice. I like the stunner the most lol. But it is a joint account so I gotta explain a little.

All good advice. I like the stunner the most lol. But it is a joint account so I gotta explain a little.

I would never have a joint account. I have my own, she has hers. We pay bills together and we have seperate biils we each pay for. IMO any woman that wants to combine funds or even asks, is a scammer. Love is not about money and I would not be with a woman who believes it is. This isn't Disneyland, no free rides

I would never have a joint account. I have my own, she has hers. We pay bills together and we have seperate biils we each pay for.

this....works very well :)

dM3F0r3.jpg

tell her she needs to buy a new pair of shoes to match your next cycle, maybe some nurse heals to wear when loading your pins

Dude! Bout to start my first cycle! Had a heck of a time convincing my wife! First it's not safe, then it costs too much gahh lol had to buy her new shoes, some $150 workout package, and a new phone and she's still not happy but she let me order all my stuff. Haha Warrior crackin me up.

Women never used to be a problem like this till we let them start voting and gave them shoes. Give them an inch and they'll take a Frick'n mile.

Back