• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bitches or gear?

devildawg99.

Anabolic plus
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay do to my recent cycle I have been let's say a little more irritable the normal
And while I have a cool as hell wife that understands she has said I think you lovee steroids more than me sometimes. Don't get me wrong she's not one of them ol ladies it was said with a smile, but it made me start thinking.....
If I had to choose..... bitches or gear
So now I asked the question to you all
Bitches or gear and why.
I would have to say bitches because even if I get my gear drunk it doesn't give me anal sex

I would choose my woman.. But she likes my gear... She likes to pin me thinks it's Sexy and jokes about it with me... My world is... Set

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

aww how can you have one with out the other? when I am on gear I will try to have sex with the wife like 6 times a day. shit I even start doing dishes or yard work to make her happy, I love her more and she love me more when on gear. if the women is jealous and says you love the gear more, drop the wife and get a new one :jerkit:

Guess ????????

SexySchoolGirl1.jpg

Shit some bitches dont fix meals or take care of there sick guys or support there guys durin hard times and some bitches dont even sexually please there men..i dont understand that y some guys deal with that bs...im not sayin shes a sex slave but damn guys.....I say if ur relationship even comes close to what i described and she bitches about ur gear I say man up grow a set of balls and find a new bitch .....nothins perfect in this world but theres no reason it cant b damn close to perfect .......

I do agree I have been married and divorced to a selfish bitch before I met my wife now if you have a good one you better hold on cause there ain't a rob of good women out there
Besides I always get the last word in my marriage
YES DEAR:kiss:

But on the wife pinning you thing I've been there and done that and ill tell you thisI love my wife....butI fear my wife with a seringe in her handDefinitely not her strong suit.lol

I do agree I have been married and divorced to a selfish bitch before I met my wife now if you have a good one you better hold on cause there ain't a rob of good women out there
Besides I always get the last word in my marriage
YES DEAR:kiss:

:roflmao:....isnt that the truth ...thats exactly why I wont get married unless i find the perfect one ,Also I have learned not to lean on any woman ....

IML Gear Cream!
gear can give u all the sex u want...it's called rape.with all the bitches u want!!
add some ghb,it will be very helpful

aww how can you have one with out the other? when I am on gear I will try to have sex with the wife like 6 times a day. shit I even start doing dishes or yard work to make her happy, I love her more and she love me more when on gear. if the women is jealous and says you love the gear more, drop the wife and get a new one :jerkit:
Haha, this is fukin truth. My sex drive gets so high at times I'm vacuuming the house and doing dishes so I can bang that ass...

My ex is on gear and was hot as hell before. My current girl is really pretty but not like the ex. But when I've had a shitty day and I'm too tired to fuck my new girl can see it and she's there to help out without a word. The ex is on var and tried for weeks to get me to fuck her, but all those squats don't compare to the solid ass chick my new girl is... And I don't have to ask for anal anymore, so there's that. Lmfao

You mean she offers up the snuggie without you having to ask?
No I mean, I pull out, reinsert, and continue choking her out or spitting in her mouth and she doesn't miss a beat. Did I mention she's a solid chick?

Tonight we're gonna see where 50mg proviron and a triple agent gets us.... Reading this I think I may be a true degenerate at heart....

Gear will never fix you a meal, take care of you when you're sick, or support you during hard times.

I'd take a good woman over gear any day. If she's a GREAT woman you'll never have to choose.

Warrior

This. Get a good woman and choosing won't be an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I mean, I pull out, reinsert, and continue choking her out or spitting in her mouth and she doesn't miss a beat. Did I mention she's a solid chick?

Tonight we're gonna see where 50mg proviron and a triple agent gets us.... Reading this I think I may be a true degenerate at heart....

the inked redhead?

Gearz. Because when you are on gearz, you can pull bitches. Lots of them. Why be stuck with 1?

GICH.

^this X 1,000,000,000

it's called "tinder". if you think girls on there only want relationships, you need to use more gear, look better and step your game up.

Never used Tinder, but I've never considered most of the girls on POF to be looking for serious relationships either. Most of them are just fucking nuts and have serious emotional issues.

facebook is a necessary evil. FB should really stand for "fuck book"

Never used Tinder, but I've never considered most of the girls on POF to be looking for serious relationships either. Most of them are just fucking nuts and have serious emotional issues.

^that, and height/weight ratio is how i pick 'em

Back