• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Igf micro dosing

diesel707

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys...who here has done micro dosing with igf? How were your results and how much did you do? I am looking into very deeply want to try it out for some new growth in my arms and chest which are my weak points.

hey guys...who here has done micro dosing with igf? How were your results and how much did you do? I am looking into very deeply want to try it out for some new growth in my arms and chest which are my weak points.
It was originally a theory by peptide guru DATBTRUE. It definitely works. I'm using it now and have off and on for years. I have a thread on my calve micro dosing protocol here and one for upperbody. My friend is working with John O'Regan, the guy who turns young guys into pros. He has them hit up to 48 injection sites eod with 10mcg Igf1-Lr3 per site. He swears by it. This method brought up lagging body parts for some of the true freaks of the sport.

Yea I have O'reagans phone number still I just didn't like his theories...very taxing on the body for what he sent me. But he did have great old school knowledge of things. How would it be if I started with pre workout into the muscle trained 10mcg 20 sites per muscle group?

Yea I have O'reagans phone number still I just didn't like his theories...very taxing on the body for what he sent me. But he did have great old school knowledge of things. How would it be if I started with pre workout into the muscle trained 10mcg 20 sites per muscle group?

I haven't tried the micro injs yet (I will) but that sounds gtg to me. What body parts are you thinking about using? Just start off lower and move up if needed. No more than 10mcg per inj. I wouldn't put too many injs in each body part just yet but work up over time. Some guys prefer to do their LR3 pre whilst others post. JJ mentioned to me our LR3 gets him wired after he does the micro injs so that's why he does it pre workout. Yes I would do it in the muscle about to me trained. I would dose the LR3 and train the body part(s) you choose that given day.I would be interested in knowing what O'Regan sent you if you didn't mind. A copy and paste pm would be very much appreciated :)

Interested in this multi site concept. Someone PM some more info. I run IGF and works great.

I use igf. I am doing regular protocol of sub q, is it supposed to be in muscle like AAS?

Elvia thanks for the input definitely gonna be trying it. Starting with 10mcg in 6 spots each bicep and tricep pre workout and 8 spots each pec. Gonna rotate between the two since they are lagging and see how it goes

Elvia thanks for the input definitely gonna be trying it. Starting with 10mcg in 6 spots each bicep and tricep pre workout and 8 spots each pec. Gonna rotate between the two since they are lagging and see how it goes

Sounds great matey. Keep us posted how you find the micro injs :)

Back