• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Painless pumps

robyoyo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I keep hearing about everyone by me taking painless pumps saying how amazing it is . Just wanted to know if Antony in this site has used it . Thanks

Boooooo!!! For synthol

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

The only time I can justify synthol is if you make a living/earn money by competing in high level bodybuilding or modeling.
If you're just a regular juice monkey. Up the test, and hit the lagging body parts harder.

Then again, go ahead and do whatever the fuck you want to do.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Everyone always has there opinion about whether to take synthol or now...but he wasn't asking that guys. Who cares if someone says it's so bad or cheating or whatever shit they say. If someone wants to use it let em use it.

Any back to the OP...Painless pumps I am not a fan of. I have seen a few of my friends try it and it's just a glorified synthol. IMO if you are gonna take a synthol...stick with syntherol or any synthol similar to it. They seem to yield the best results

Back