• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Nicaraguan pharmacy sustanon250

jaredcole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My buddy is down in Nicaragua for a few weeks living it up. An American dollar is like $20 of theirs. Long story short he's balling down there. I'm about to order some stuff to start a cycle. Anyways he went to a pharmacy there and they have sustanon 250 they can sell to him and write him a prescription so he can bring the goodies back to the states. And a 10 ml bottle costs $10! That's it! Can I trust the quality of the stuff? I know it's sold at a pharmacy, but Nicaragua is the 2nd poorest nation in Central America, almost all of the country is kinda run-down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The script does not necessarily mean he can bring it back.
They may allow it (if they see it) or the may confiscate it.
He should have nor more than a 90 day supply for personal use (FDA regs) if he's trying to bring it back.

Most likely if it's in his luggage he should be fine.

Would need to know the manufacturer name to be able to advise on quality.

He can always ship it to himself in the states.

Oh that's a good idea man, let me ask him tomorrow and I'll get back on here to let you know the manufacturer name. Thanks brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back