• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st cycle plans... What you think?

jaredcole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So after much research, and talking and learning from other novices these are my plans..

I'm 6'2 170 and EXTREMELY high metabolism. Low test runs in my family so I think that's why it's always been so hard to put muscle on.

Sunday night and Thursday night I will shoot 1 cc sustanon 250 (totaling 500 mg). While I am on the cycle I plan to take .5 mg a-dex to keep the water weight off and reduce risk for stretch marks. 3 weeks after my cycle I will start Clomid and Nolvadex.
Clomid,
Day1: 100 mg
Day 2: 100 mg
Day 3: 75 mg
Day 4: 75 mg, then 5-28 50 mg ED

Nolvadex
Day 1: 50 mg
Day 2: 50 mg
Day 3: 40 mg
Day 4: 40 mg, 5-28 20 mg ED

Now my only other concern is some people suggested I do a few injections of HCG as part of pct, but most people said nothing about it, in fact I've seen tons of other threads of people doing almost exactly what I put on here and they said they had great results and everything went well. Is it a big deal if I don't do the HCG. Ordering from mlg soon and idt they have any, so I wasn't gonna worry about it. Is that a mistake? How does everything else look?

Thanks so much guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long have you been lifting and how old are you. Fast metabolism doesn't matter if you eat more and your going to still have to eat more than that while on cycle and once your off to keep your gains. Low t maybe, but mines 438 and I'm still gaining naturally after 6 years of training.

Alright now that I'm done interviewing.

Rather than using a blend (sust) I think most would recommend picking an ester. Long esters you only have to pin twice a week (250mg each pin), short ester are every other day or every day (150mg or 75 respectively). Pinning is supposedly pretty miserable your first time around so most recommend the long ones.

Also rather than adex have you looked into exemstane (aromasin)? Stane is a suicidal inhibitor so you don't risk your e levels jumping back up on you when you stop taking it. Not the case with adex.

Your pct looks pretty standard. In my very limited opinion 4 weeks maybe even 5 at 50 clomid 20 nolva every day should be fine. I know nolva is pretty toxic so smaller doses are better. Some people even run stane higher (25mg ed) with clomid and no nolva (although it's probably good to keep on hand in case of gyno sides no matter what).

Finally there are a lot of conflicting things about hcg. It aromatizes so you definitely make sure you consider that whether you take it throughout the cycle or during pct.

From everything I've read I read that endocrinologists generally recommend 500mg-750mg a week split into 2-3 doses respectively throughout the cycle (for shorter cycles) and stopping before you start pct.

Again I'm just parroting what I read. Better to read more and decide for yourself.

Welcome to the forums

The OP is obviously very hyperthyroid. I would like to see what your diet plan is. If you aren't going to eat enough it will all be a waste. 6'2" 170 is skinny as hell. Sustanon is fine. I used it my first cycle one pin a week and I grew like a weed. You need some HCG during the weeks you are done with cycle and waiting for PCT. You go into PCT with raisins for nuts then they will have an infinitely harder time recovering. You need some kind of natural test booster in your PCT. I personally thing the Nolva/clomid pct blows but its the tried and true in these parts so do as you wish.

Coffeeaddict- I graduated high school same height 130lbs! been working out on and off for 4-5 years, pretty solid recently. But up to 170 now. Well I'm pretty set on sustanon, gonna do that for sure, but about the exemstane, what does it mean to be a suicidal inhibitor? So with it I get the same benefits as I would from adex, and I don't risk my E levels jumping back up?

To further elaborate, if you are one of those hyperthyroid people who are just skinny and smooth then you have a long road ahead. If you are skinny yet shredded and muscular genetically then you can use that metabolism to your advantage. If you are shredded then your skin is tight and any speedy muscle growth is going to cause stretch marks.

Coffeeaddict- I graduated high school same height 130lbs! been working out on and off for 4-5 years, pretty solid recently. But up to 170 now. Well I'm pretty set on sustanon, gonna do that for sure, but about the exemstane, what does it mean to be a suicidal inhibitor? So with it I get the same benefits as I would from adex, and I don't risk my E levels jumping back up?

I have a feeling you are going to overdo it on the AI's. What is your planned dose schedule?

Well I used to be freakishly skinny, like skin and bones, but after lots of dedication and hard work I'm up to just.. Skinny lol. But I'm tall with broad shoulders. I'm not trying to get huge, just want a nice decent stature. What do you mean I have a long road? I just want to do 1 cycle maayybeee 2.

AI's? I'm sorry.. I'm a noob. Still learning the language.

Well I used to be freakishly skinny, like skin and bones, but after lots of dedication and hard work I'm up to just.. Skinny lol. But I'm tall with broad shoulders. I'm not trying to get huge, just want a nice decent stature. What do you mean I have a long road? I just want to do 1 cycle maayybeee 2.

That's funny....1 cycle maybe two. lololol. If you say so lol. I never understood taking AAS but not wanting to get huge. Doesnt compute with me. Ah well, anyways..... long road.... are you shredded? Or do you look smooth? Meaning even though you are skinny are you muscular and vascular or are you just skinny smooth?

- - - Updated - - -

AI's? I'm sorry.. I'm a noob. Still learning the language.

AI = Anti Estrogen

If you switched to a 5x5 program and ate 4k cals a day I would wager you could gain another 25 lb before ever touching AAS. Do you squat and deadlift?

IML Gear Cream!
I put the doses in my post ^. Haha I guess I'm just a moderation kinda guy. I'm not like completely shredded but I am pretty defined. You can tell I have muscle but definitely not enough to flaunt it. Lol

I put the doses in my post ^. Haha I guess I'm just a moderation kinda guy. I'm not like completely shredded but I am pretty defined. You can tell I have muscle but definitely not enough to flaunt it. Lol

Yes .5mg. but you didn't put the dose schedule

Oh my bad like every 3rd day. Same go for aromasin? .5mg E3D

~ 40 pounds is pretty good for off and on training for 4-5 years with hypothyroid. Really think you have at least another 15-20 pounds in the tank if you keep grinding.

There are type 1 and type 2 AIs. You definitely should do more research on them.

Also how old are you?

Yeah for sure I will... I'm 22. Yeah I initially gained 25 lbs the first 4 months haha, at 18, when I really started hitting it hard. And I thought eating good was a quesadilla because cheese had lots of protein haha that was my diet knowledge

~ 40 pounds is pretty good for off and on training for 4-5 years with hypothyroid. Really think you have at least another 15-20 pounds in the tank if you keep grinding.

There are type 1 and type 2 AIs. You definitely should do more research on them.

Also how old are you?

You mean HYPER thyroid.

Back