• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Did I kill myself from drinking the other night?

KajunKimura

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So grabbed a Tipsy Taxi and headed downtown with the guys on Tuesday night. It was the first time I had been out in a while and decided to catch up on old times. The last thing I remember is switching bars at 11pm and then waking up Wednesday at like 10am. All day Wednesday I couldn't eat or drink or have bowel movements.

So today I finally get to shit and it looked like a tube sock. Seriously white as yeti shit. I looked up some stuff on Google, but not sure what to believe. Probably going to the doc tomorrow if it doesn't return to it's milk chocolate color.

And is this serious? Could indicate liver problems

IML Gear Cream!
I'm sorry I clicked on that image. The albino turd is a mystery to me but I seriously doubt it's serious unless it persists. Many things can cause color changes to your excrement usually it's how your digestive system processes certain foods. If you have black or tarry stools you could be concerned about bleeding. Other than that I wouldn't worry.

Wtf is really going on. You just burned my memory with that pic! Damnit

That don't look right bud. Get yourself checked out.

Last edited:
I just happened to be eating cottage cheese when I saw the pic hahaha

Take it out of the toilet. Put it in a bag and take it to your doctor. He will be so happy that you brought something tangible he can work with.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Could be some serious liver stress. I would see a doc.

You have an 11 hour period that you can't remember...

Are you sure that turd isn't congealed cum and lube? That would explain the color.

Warrior

My gf has me getting home right around the time the bars closed. Apparently I kept asking who she was and sat on my porch naked. Seriously over did it in the alcohol.

Besides, if my friends raped me, I would hope they would have the common courtesy to wrap it up.

POOP report updates? Are you back to normal?

...Well you could have
Alcoholic hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver. It is typically caused by excessive alcohol consumption over a long period of time. If you develop this condition, you must stop drinking alcohol. Continued drinking can lead to additional health problems, such as cirrhosis (scarring) of the liver or liver failure.
But Im not a doctor it could be nothing but would get it checked out just to be sure.

Man wtf is goin .....u gotta go to dr ...to be honest its not uncommon to get naked when u black out from alcohol ....peter griffin does it alot :roflmao:......even if ur poop is natural color again i would still go to drs maybe u have some underline issue .....if i seen a white turd in toilet I would have laughed and fished it out and took it to drs ...hope ur ok brother p.s. chill with drinking

Man wtf is goin .....u gotta go to dr ...to be honest its not uncommon to get naked when u black out from alcohol ....peter griffin does it alot :roflmao:......even if ur poop is natural color again i would still go to drs maybe u have some underline issue .....if i seen a white turd in toilet I would have laughed and fished it out and took it to drs ...hope ur ok brother p.s. chill with drinking

Shutup Meg. Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Don't feel bad, the last time I drank I woke up hog tied and apparently doused the neighbors in gasoline. Someone tackled me before I lit them up. I guess there were several fights before we got there. I took two lessons with me that night. I'm a dangerous person when I drink so I shouldn't, and NEVER think you are going to fight just one Mexican.... Lmfao

I'm not a doctor but I play one on t.v., and you may be shitting tofu, could be worth something...

19-Tofu.gif

Don't feel bad, the last time I drank I woke up hog tied and apparently doused the neighbors in gasoline. Someone tackled me before I lit them up. I guess there were several fights before we got there. I took two lessons with me that night. I'm a dangerous person when I drink so I shouldn't, and NEVER think you are going to fight just one Mexican.... Lmfao

LMAO if anyone has a crazier version of this please come forward but you sir are the champion. I'm gonna be scared of strangers with gasoline from this point forward.

Back