• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

told my dr. everything.

Deja Vu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She was cool about it. As soon as I started talking about tren and test she closed my file and quit writing. She was ok with the deca and test. Not ok with the tren. She told me stay off for four weeks and we can run my blood work and see if I'm ok. Told me to eat plenty of salmon and take my omegas to get my good cholesterol up.

a funny thing to. she told me she is willing to monitor my blood work, but to get the results from an independent lab and bring them to her. something about a pregenecy panel for women. As long as i dont do tren. lol

She would not write me a script for an ai, said off purpose drug use is frowned upon. but she did give me ascript for an inhaler to help clear my lungs. and gave me a script for xanax so I could finally get some sleep.

So my next bulk will start when she says it's ok, my appt is in a month.

Whats the background story on this? have you been having problems?

and Im pretty sure shes referring to privatemdlabs/labcorp

Im pretty sure shes referring to privatemdlabs/labcorp
That's exactly it. That way the results don't go on your insurance record.

Deja Vu, you have a good doc. Funny that she knows that tren is way worse for you than deca or test. Good doc.

She was cool about it. As soon as I started talking about tren and test she closed my file and quit writing. She was ok with the deca and test. Not ok with the tren. She told me stay off for four weeks and we can run my blood work and see if I'm ok. Told me to eat plenty of salmon and take my omegas to get my good cholesterol up.

Nice, lucky you. Is she a GP or an endo?

Whats the background story on this? have you been having problems?

and Im pretty sure shes referring to privatemdlabs/labcorp

Was having trouble with breathing and sleep apnea. My bad cholesterol was 217 and my good cholesterol was 10.

I'm in the same situation. My doc knows everything and she's ok with it and looks at my labs. She also makes sure everything else is good liver bp etc. U got urself a keeper lol

Was having trouble with breathing and sleep apnea. My bad cholesterol was 217 and my good cholesterol was 10.

Damnn! Have you been dirty bulking? or you think it's from the hormones/diet

I'm having a problem with sleeping myself. Just last night got off from work around 12:30am got in bed around 1:30 and I was back up at 6am and off to the gym. Even on my off days I try to sleep in and cannot sleep past 5:30 or 6. Any suggestions and whats causing the lack of sleep. Good looking out thanks in advance...

IML Gear Cream!
Bro sleep depervation can can be caused from another of things the first being stress, is usually the biggest reason if it is not medical related.

Have you had a sleep study? I've been experiencing worsening daytime fatigue steadily for months. Years ago after my first few cycles I began to snore which has gotten worse over the years... After I started TRT 2 years ago my snoring became noticeably worse along with my fatigue.. I recently had my sleep study and the Dr started me on CPAP for mild obstructive sleep apnea..... May want to ask your Dr. about scheduling one.. It's kinda creepy laying there all wired up with and a camera watching you all night long.. but worth it...

High doses of androgens are known to fuck with sleep. It's not just tren.

Damnn! Have you been dirty bulking? or you think it's from the hormones/diet

cholesterol was from stayong on to long. Sleep apnea is from my upper chest development and breathing issues from tren.

I'm having a problem with sleeping myself. Just last night got off from work around 12:30am got in bed around 1:30 and I was back up at 6am and off to the gym. Even on my off days I try to sleep in and cannot sleep past 5:30 or 6. Any suggestions and whats causing the lack of sleep. Good looking out thanks in advance...

tren causes insomnia, stress, to many carbs before bed, sudden changes in hormone levels.

Maybe try some melatonin.

I use Valerian root an hour before bed and sleep like a baby when on tren!

cholesterol was from stayong on to long. Sleep apnea is from my upper chest development and breathing issues from tren.

How long have you been on consecutively without going off or on a low dose T (<200mg)? I've been shotgunning for the last 8 months with a few weeks break at the most so I'm kinda scared of running my lipid panel heh... Anyway PCT next week so we'll see whats up.

Cool doc you have btw, also well informed. GPs over here wouldn't know what tren of deca (or any form of nandrolone) is.

How long have you been on consecutively without going off or on a low dose T (<200mg)? I've been shotgunning for the last 8 months with a few weeks break at the most so I'm kinda scared of running my lipid panel heh... Anyway PCT next week so we'll see whats up.

Cool doc you have btw, also well informed. GPs over here wouldn't know what tren of deca (or any form of nandrolone) is.

She had to look up and research the tren. If you have been on 8 months I would get my bloodwork done bro.

I did bloods twice whilst on, HDL was low and LDL was high but nothing really alarming but the last bloods was a good 4 months back I think. Anyway I'm getting them done during PCT and after.

Same for me. Anyone have an success dealing with the sleep apnea? Its gotten so bad, that after my wife falls asleep i go to another room to sleep because of my snoring.

Get Shredded!
privatemdlabs, you can go and get the female pannel, they have a coupon for 15% off i think, so its like 50$ aprox good stuff

you go, dont need id, and they email you results

Same for me. Anyone have an success dealing with the sleep apnea? Its gotten so bad, that after my wife falls asleep i go to another room to sleep because of my snoring.

ask your Dr. for a sleep study...OSA will slowly kill you, diabetes, cardiac disease, testosterone suppression, ED, fatigue, depression, anxiety, irritability, neurotransmiter/endocrine issues..... If its ongoing, progressively worsening, and or you are becoming concerned I'd get it checked out... no matter how much melatonin, valerian, sedative/hypnotic you use you should have it checked out.. Simple one night of observation...

What's your cardio like?

my doc prescribes test he would rather do that. than me buy it fron an unknown source

Back