• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca with caber vs without

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my experience with deca has been many times of running a half ml just to make the joints feel lubed. I have run 300mg but I only made it 7 weeks because my lower back was full of boils. I never used caber though. Also even on .5 ml wk I lose sensitivity in my dick and its a pain to get in the mood to want to fuck. Again...never run caber. I got a caber tab (no it definitely wasn't prami) from a bro .5mg just to try when I wasn't on deca. It made me feel a little nauseous and kinda dizzy-ish allover. Didn't really dig it. I have heard if I kept taking it that it would go away. So my question is if I run 300-400mg deca wk and run caber with it in enough of a dose would I not get the bad boils on my back which are obviously from the progestin levels? would it also cure the dick desensitization and me not really being in the mood?

dump the caber....get labs..if you need it the labs will show you need it...caber makes allot of people feel like crap..

dump the caber....get labs..if you need it the labs will show you need it...caber makes allot of people feel like crap..

im not running caber or deca atm. just thinking of running it again.

Prami/caber can increase the amount of time before climax and also it can give you a very shortened refractory period. So its the thing your girl friend would love, you can have it with deca. It's quite amazing.

Howdy BTC my brotha! I cant get a decent nights sleep for the second night... Argh! But I had some input for your deca considerations.

Basically, I would just run the cycle full on, with safety caber on the side. If you don't get the sides at the higher dosages of deca, I hope you dont you lucky dog :), then just run the cycle. If you get even the start of deca trouble though, drop it immediately, don't try managing it.

My most rock solid advice would be this. If th deca goes smooth you are golden. You can send me th caber as a gift lol

No but seriously, my central point is IF the deca happens to give you sides at those higher dosages, my personal rec. is to already be committed to dropping the deca and just run the caber til your symptoms subside. I think this is your money route and not risky.

You either rock the deca or drop it... Just don't try to manage it, esp in conjunction with other gear. I have found that's where people get in trouble. It is a solid approach for all gear really, but deca (at least from my use and others I've seen firsthand and via boards) is particularly hard to get under control once it's running wild ( like Hulkamania!!!! Man I've been up to long lol)

If it were me, and i have thought of deca many a precycle, i would mentally commit to using the deca so long as it behaves, but if it gives you issues, I'd already mentally prepared myself to just use the caber as a shorterm aid as you quit the deca, not in a management way like we do estro on test cycles for example. It's not worth managing if it's going bad for you IMO. But when we are seeing gains, we tend to push things. That's how I earned my first gyno surgery lol.

Thats why I suggest this approach and stress the importance of committing to it beforehand, no excuses.

But my suggestions may be overly cautious. Many guys, warrior for sure, have way more good deca experience. I think he's rocking like 600 of it with a gram of test and something else. So he can, and will, give über valuable input. Dude knows his shit. Except liking drol... Warrior loses me there though I've never given it a fair shake.

My motto is: Drol should be in a glass case that says break in case of dbol shortage lol

But I get the notioni can't just down the drug never having properly used it. Next cycle or two I may. Do a deca/drol/test cycle and totally face my demons. I swear I am just tired enough to have possibly talked myself into it.

Then the question is deca vs NPP. Need to look into it a lot more but I'm leaning NPP. BTC I think you mentioned joint relief... Heard NPP is drier so deca might be a better choice for you. But now I am amped to here from the guys about the stuff too.

Hell BTC, maybe we'll run dueling cycles lol... Test/deca/drol at whatever dose suits each. Funny thing is, as bad a rep as drol has, I am way more scared of the deca. PTSD from that first ever cycle I guess

Last edited:
Prami/caber can increase the amount of time before climax and also it can give you a very shortened refractory period. So its the thing your girl friend would love, you can have it with deca. It's quite amazing.

Yeah if you even feel like banging... The stuff is harsh for me.

Off topic, but I gotta ask or it will drive me crazy... What happened to your rep my man? Did you take a dump directly on colochine's front porch or something. If this were a jail you be in PC lol.

I am totally not trying to mess with you or dredge up old stuff as you did nothing to me ( I guess I am dredging it up, I am sorry but I am fascinated.) What did you do boss? Pretty please tell me, if you'd prefer not to rehash it openly, PM me.

I'm seriously begging, PM me. I gotta know what went down. Odds are you screwed up with staff or the other big kahunas. But I'm secretly hoping its some major gossip. I am the most non-feminine dude in the world, hate drama, except here. Here it's hilarious as long as its nothing destructive to members or the board itself

I'll be eagerly awaiting your PM. I do give you cred for sticking with the handle. Most wouldn't have. I would. This name is me as far as this board is concerned so I dig that. Bet I won't dig much else about it. But hey, you live, you fuck up, you learn hopefully. Still, your approval rating around here is scary bad to get those stats. Story must be funny.

Can I get 3 CCs of whatever lifeisheavy is taking? Lol.
why are you sure the boils are from progesterin?

Can I get 3 CCs of whatever lifeisheavy is taking? Lol.
why are you sure the boils are from progesterin?

Ha Ha, yeah as of 7:30am I've been up for 48 hours closing an investment. I mean not a wink.

So I am nearly delirious. But I want to try to tough things out til 2-3pm so I can crash and sleep thru til Sat morning. Usually gets me back on schedule.

Now the work s done, pressure off, but I am still trying to tough out a few more hours. And I do feel pretty jacked up to be honest. But the good news is you too can be on what I am, just stop sleeping for a few days.

Almost there though! Keep fantasizing about when I can just lay back and drift off with no alarm or phone in sight. Savoiring it will get me to atleast 1... Damn that's even four and a half hours away! Damn. Time to go to the P4 for some time wasting. Just watched a show on HBO, think its goingbtonbe a 5 part series called, right tomplay i think? Not 100% on the name but its about over bearing sports parents. Damnedest thing I have ever seen. These parents know they're on tv but still act the fool. So recommend it to anyone, even on proper sleep.

Man, I really am half nuts right now. Is it 72 hours to be declared legally insane? Or is that a myth?

Caber + TNE + Proviron = Amazing sex

Warrior

Did not know that. Do you need to be cycling it? Sounds dumb, and ATM I am lol, but the are all fast actors. Could you just take it the day you knew you were throwing it to some new chick? Or maybe a few days load (pun intended) to be certain. Always money to put down the hammer your first time with a new girl. Always full of valuable info. And the variety too :)

Also, Is it amazing sex for you, her, or both? In all honesty I only care about the guy typing this 9 times outta 10 but there are those times you hook one worth mounting on the wall. Then I'd be nice to have an ace that amazed her as well I guess. Still really only care about get some again via her enjoyment now that I think about it... So yeah, I'm a jerk and pretty much just out for mine I think. We are dogs, err at least I probably am. I am 50/50 on Warrior...

You're either total womanizer or complete one girl guy I bet? You just seem like a very black and white, yeah or ney type of guy. Man I am just blathering. Apologies my bros... It can't last much longer.

IML Gear Cream!
Take 0.5mg of caber the day before or morning of, TNE and Proviron 1-2 hours before you bed her down.

The caber cuts down on time between sessions, TNE spikes testosterone, Proviron increases free test levels. It will be great for both of you. Just make sure you are free the rest of the evening.

Warrior

Proviron always makes for good sex!I took today off needed a break from the grind and well, thanks LIHF, you made me smile this morning brother (your on a role)I can tell your tired brother! I just started taking around 600mg npp a week, like it better then deca but I like anything that is in and out of the system quick so I can stop any bad sides from continuing! I am running 500mg a week of TPA and around 600 mg NPP just started last week good and GREEN,have to order more TPA. good stuff. Last night think it was the NPP took around 2 hrs. to climax so it felt like but when I did thought I was going to explode!! Headed to the gym get back with you later!

Actually guys, I am much more concerned with the giant cystic acne on the lower back coming back.

Deca gives me horrible acne. I'm just finishing up week 14 and it's starting to get bad. Decided to taper off the deca and go back to tren since I don't get any sides from it.

Warrior

So then caber wont help the acne I assume? You read my tren thread about not being able to lift heavy. I love that my Armour is causing me to get ZERO tren sides but my connective tissue hurts in my shoulders, shouders and knees are cracking now so its obviously drying me out. Which, duh, because I see it leaning me out by the day. Its fucked up because back day was yesterday and while my back was huge and pumped I couldnt even feel it. Had to drop 50 lb off pull downs because they hurt like hell. Couldnt do bodyweight pullups, had to drop weight on seated rows. I had another 30 ml of tren on the way but I caught it in time to change it to all test instead. I'm just going to finish up the 7 weeks total and be done with it. Had considered switching to deca but I'm still leery. Going to switch to test/var then run my novolog too.

Right, but having that excessive amount is to me anyways what causes the hormone imbalance and gives you the acne. I dont get it from test at all. Maybe a couple shoulder zits here and there. But nothing to worry about.

Yeah if you even feel like banging... The stuff is harsh for me.

Off topic, but I gotta ask or it will drive me crazy... What happened to your rep my man? Did you take a dump directly on colochine's front porch or something. If this were a jail you be in PC lol.

I am totally not trying to mess with you or dredge up old stuff as you did nothing to me ( I guess I am dredging it up, I am sorry but I am fascinated.) What did you do boss? Pretty please tell me, if you'd prefer not to rehash it openly, PM me.

I'm seriously begging, PM me. I gotta know what went down. Odds are you screwed up with staff or the other big kahunas. But I'm secretly hoping its some major gossip. I am the most non-feminine dude in the world, hate drama, except here. Here it's hilarious as long as its nothing destructive to members or the board itself

I'll be eagerly awaiting your PM. I do give you cred for sticking with the handle. Most wouldn't have. I would. This name is me as far as this board is concerned so I dig that. Bet I won't dig much else about it. But hey, you live, you fuck up, you learn hopefully. Still, your approval rating around here is scary bad to get those stats. Story must be funny.

No it does not matter, I can tell you here as well. Actually my bro has the password as well so he was also using this forum and from then my rep is almost dying. I don't know when I will be dead by these mods :p

I would love to share the story but believe me I don't have any story. I came here after a long time and after checking my rep I thought I should stop using it then decided not to leave so I am here. I would appreciate if you share some tips about how to gain this fucking rep again.

Now you can PM me as I have shared on board but you please PM back.

Thanks for the concern :)

Right, but having that excessive amount is to me anyways what causes the hormone imbalance and gives you the acne. I dont get it from test at all. Maybe a couple shoulder zits here and there. But nothing to worry about.

Prolactin is not what is causing your acne brother it is the progesterone from the 19nor. Unfortunately there is not a drug to lower progesterone directly. caber lowers prolactin but does nothing to lower progesterone levels. I have labs that prove this. anyways everyone responds diff to drugs and the trick is to find which ones work for you. example for me...i CAN NOT run the 19nor Tren. Even with low test , high tren and prami and Ais i get ZERO libido, anxiety, night sweats and the worst acne ive ever seen in my life. However right now i am running another 19nor - NPP with test and with ZERO SIDES !! i am at 450NPP with 750 test and only 12.5 Asin ed. i have no acne, no bloat and no libido issues. I feel like a king in the gym and gains are dry and tight. It is literally like tren ace for me but no sides. Although i will say my best size gains and strength i can remember are when i use to take tren and just deal with it. ;( however its just not worth the sides for me anymore.

Prolactin is not what is causing your acne brother it is the progesterone from the 19nor. Unfortunately there is not a drug to lower progesterone directly. caber lowers prolactin but does nothing to lower progesterone levels. I have labs that prove this. anyways everyone responds diff to drugs and the trick is to find which ones work for you. example for me...i CAN NOT run the 19nor Tren. Even with low test , high tren and prami and Ais i get ZERO libido, anxiety, night sweats and the worst acne ive ever seen in my life. However right now i am running another 19nor - NPP with test and with ZERO SIDES !! i am at 450NPP with 750 test and only 12.5 Asin ed. i have no acne, no bloat and no libido issues. I feel like a king in the gym and gains are dry and tight. It is literally like tren ace for me but no sides. Although i will say my best size gains and strength i can remember are when i use to take tren and just deal with it. ;( however its just not worth the sides for me anymore.

Thanks bro. If I am going to put on another 35 lb in the next two years I am going to need the help of 19nor's. I almost ordered NPP a week ago but then changed my order to all test. I read some people saying same drug, same sides, quicker out of your system.....and it scared me off.
I think I will try NPP before deca again though. I am running tren right now for the first actual go and I am having zero sides. I attribute that to all the armour I am taking. Last time I tried tren it didnt get past 3 weeks because I was getting crazy sides. This was years before me and armour.
I'm wondering....referring back to some of the stuff we have been discussing...if the armour and a balanced endocrine system now would ward off the nandrolone acne? Either way I will still try NPP. Thinking 600mg wk. 4-600mg test and 450mg masteron and lean bulk.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I would just run NPP and test first. Never tried NPP or masteron and I don't wanna throw two new compounds in together at once til I assess the NPP on its own.

Back