• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sust

jkean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on sust now for about 1.5 weeks. Loving it! already seeing strength gains. Haven't had any sides or anything. knock on wood. Goin great, and I'm tearin through my workouts like a beast! Feeling great! and cant wait to hit the gym tomorrow! Will definitely be ordering more! Only other cycle I have ever ran was test enth and it was ok but the sust in my opinion is much better.

I frontloaded my current cycle with hella Sus (grams on grams :p) and loved it. Although I think why guys like it so much are the short esters so they feel like they're getting hit super hard compared to enth... Only thing I hate about Sus is the fact that my levels were all over the place. Not the best blend for hormone stabilization. and I would be willing to bet the majority of sus lovers have never tried straight test prop (which is why they're feeling so amazing) and although I think sus is great and has its place, I think if most guys gave prop a try in a 2-3 compound stack they would never go back ;P

Back