• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol bloat discussion

SigRep

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just came off of a hardcore cute for a competition. I was down to 4% and dry as all hell. I have another comp in 6 weeks, so instead of pushing the limits with continuing my full cutting stack, I'm just running 20mg dbol. That's a pretty minimal dosage, yet I'm still bloating like crazy. It really amazes me how this compound can do that. It's a shame too, because I feel amazing on dbol. I put on 26 pounds in a week and a half and I'm still 6% bf. I use Adex at 1mg E3D. Any ideas for me here? I'd also like to hear any bloating stories or feedback you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on my 4th week of 40mg dbol and I typically balloon up and bloat hard on it but I kept sodium intake consistent and water intake up this time and I'm leaner now than 4 weeks ago.. pretty much no bloat (cheeks maybe a bit rounder).

What's your carb intake like?

This is believe has been my downfall. Sodium has always been low, but after the contest my carbs have gone from 100 or less, to up to 300 (although more like 220ish). I'm bringing the carbs back down and switching back to winny for my next show in 6 weeks, but it would be nice to be able to do small bridges like that in the future without all the bloating.

26 pounds in 10 days are you sure that is accurate? lol that is insane. I am on 50mg dbol daily and bloated as a mofo, I think it just comes with the territory mang :( one of the best compounds for anti-catabolism and overall strength (that's not a windowsmashing, screaming, walking erection Tren-type strength) .

26 pounds in 10 days are you sure that is accurate? lol that is insane. I am on 50mg dbol daily and bloated as a mofo, I think it just comes with the territory mang :( one of the best compounds for anti-catabolism and overall strength (that's not a windowsmashing, screaming, walking erection Tren-type strength) .

Was 185 on stage, now I'm 206. So 21 pounds. You'll have to excuse me, I'm an idiot. Haha. But yes, I rebounded pretty hard from the depletion.

.5mg adex eod controls my bloat on dbol. People will tell you alot of things on how to run your ai's just mess with it till you have it dialed in for your body every body is different. But I would definitely suggest eod not e3d.

Back