• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tne blend crash?!?

devildawg99.

Anabolic plus
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently acquired a tne blend
And it is awesome, within an hour and a half a pinning I feel like Superman
But probably about 6 hours later I feel horrible I ache everywhere my joints hurt I was wondering has anyone else experienced this with Tne Don't get me wrong the gear is amazing
My workouts have been insane I have never had test flu but I'm thinking this is not it
Although so far I have found the cure for whatever it is and that is pinning again might an hour after up in next day back to Superman to tell you the truth it kind of reminds me of my recreational stay up 3 day drugs I used to do when I was a young guy
Great in the beginning but horrible in the end
I have been painting test prop with it to keep my levels from dropping too low since the short life of the TNE
Anybody got any feedback?

But I will say that I know this is a weird taste in my mouth every time I pin with it
I would say it, tastes like oragel Stuff that you use for a toothache

This tne you guys talk about sounds decent ..except crash ofcourse ... I gotta get tne and npp I hear amazing stories with those compounds ....well devildawg enjoy brother

IML Gear Cream!
Never heard of anyone with such a fluctuation from gear like that. Sounds like test flu but yet not.
As Warrior said.. it's guaiacol. Most tne is made with it.. and many times over used with way to high a concentration. When we first started using it years ago.. it was never meant to be used in such high concentrations.
I stopped using it in my experiments.

I have always wanted to try TNE. Sounds like you need to pin it every 6 hours ;) to avoid the crash. Biggest mother fucker I ever knew ran 100mg TNE 3x ED and 50mg tren suspension 2x ED for 3 week blasts.

Take in some BCAA during and after your workout.

Check your glucose levels and your blood pressure also.

Your "crash" may not be related to the gear but rather to the workout.

And, as previously mentioned, some people are sensitive to guaiacol.

Thanks for all the input fellas
And I did give thought to lowering dose and pinning more often
I mean don't get me wrong whatever it is sucks
But its WELL worth it for the gains
I actually got some sdrol too that wanted to throw in but I only start one new gear at a time as to keep up with how it affects me
But I hear its a great pre workout tool too

Slow down here guys.

TNE is best used for a preworkout boost a few times a week. You shouldn't base your cycle around it unless you want to feel like a pin cushion. The half life is WAY too short for that IMO.

Stick with test prop, TIPP or TPA for your short ester testosterone.

Warrior

^^^^^^ thanks warrior for that piece of info .....:winkfinger:

OP.. I had the exact same reaction to TNE when I first tried it, it was 100mg/ml and it was made with Guaiacol that I aquired from an online site. Around the 6 hour mark I would start to feel like shit, and at around the 12 hour mark I was laid up in bed feeling just awful... This was also the first time I had ever used anything with Guaiacol too, so I came to the conclusion that this is what was making feel so bad. Not to mention the smell from the bottle alone would stink up an entire room and actually linger through the house..

I ended up making my own TNE at 75mg/ml using 100% EO and I was fine, not even a hint of feeling ill..

I've used the TNE blend with dbol and drol and it was amazing stuff . Like BBer crack . I did 150mg i.5 hours before training and man it was nitro . But it did seem like most other things that what goes up must come down and after there was a sort of crash . Mine was not as bad as you describe . I don't feel guaicol is a good thing to put in the ole body and wish it were available made with another carrier .

Well I didn't take it this morning
and I feel OK right now
I'm headed to the gym now I'm going to try to go as hard as I have last couple days
peace out homeys!!!!!
Oh and I want to thank you for warriorblaze in particular I always prided myself on doing my own research I feel that knowledge that is studied
And learned is much better than knowledge that is told but every time I have had to ask for advice on here is always been one of the first to chime in and help
Appreciate all you guys advice
That's what makes this forum stand above the rest
Now I'm going to go lift till I puke
WHOOHOO!!!!!!

Get Shredded!
I get a crash like that too, feel a little fluish.

If I take two Aleve , naproxen sodium, i feel perfectly fine.
I take Aleve anyways most days for my wrecked up body from working a job as with repetitive motions...
Took me a while to link it, Ibut on my day off work with no Aleve and a pwo pin u was able to figure it out the hard way...

Back