• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Any real blends out there?

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been doing my research for my second cycle. I've heard awesome things about Test, Tren, and Deca blends.. Although I can't seem to find any sites selling this. I'm not against buying separately just figured it'll make it a lot easier. Only real problems I've heard about is it being really under dosed.

I'm also kinda new to all of this, I've done my research on everything. My source was locked up last month and where I live it's not really talked about. So ordering online is all kinda new to me.

Yeah that's kinda the vibe I had, just hate the idea of having to poke myself multiple times a week. lol, I feel like I have Parkinson's everytime I do.

You can pin it all in the same syringe.

Warrior

This is very true.

With blends you can't trust the dose of everything or properly adjust them. Plus toxicity can occur with several compounds mixed together. It sounds convenient but I've personally never heard anyone say positive things regarding blends of various different gears.

Gr has blends and although gr is very solid, their tren is definitely good. I just haven't seen many reviews on the blends.

I've made my own blends and I absolutely love them! It's kinda nice to fit 6 different compounds in a 3cc syringe... It's one of the best parts of home brewing..

Is that TheRage from youtube!?? lol. You look like him dude and if it is I'm gonna jizz on the screen

Lmao.. That's not the first time people have said that to me. Unfortantly I'm not him, dude is funny as fuck though!

Back