• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's up fellas (Changed name)

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well I signed up using the facebook connect not realizing it would show my real name. fail.. I'm having my other post deleted though so here we go again. lol

Well instead of creeping the board I figured I'd sign up.

Just recently started my first cycle at the age of 30... I've had a long history with working out, although I was fat as fuck. Age of 21 I was nearly 430lbs... I know, I know.. lol. Got my weight down to 230lbs and continued working out, problem was whenever I tried bulking I gained fat so fast due to being over weight prior. So over a period of 5 years I've put on decent muscle mass, just recently started looking into AAS. Purchased a few books, did some studying and decided to get my first cycle. Although I got RIPPED on the prices after looking at some of the sites located on here. First cycle consist of..

Sustanon 325 - 325mg every 7 days
Deca - 350mg every 7 days

Kinda simple cycle.. Honestly I was more freaked out to add anything else, I used to have really bad anger problems so I wanted to test the waters with it.. On my 4th week and no problems at all (knock on wood).

I'm def going to be a regular on this board though. Glad I found this forum!

It said connect up at the top area, and I thought it would let me register easier. Nope, just took my real name and everything and used that. lol

His name was Robert Paulson............. o_O

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Say wha? lol.. That's def not my name.

I get it now. lmfao..

Welcome aboard

Back