• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's up fellas

That_Deca_Life

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well instead of creeping the board I figured I'd sign up.

Just recently started my first cycle at the age of 30... I've had a long history with working out, although I was fat as fuck. Age of 21 I was nearly 430lbs... I know, I know.. lol. Got my weight down to 230lbs and continued working out, problem was whenever I tried bulking I gained fat so fast due to being over weight prior. So over a period of 5 years I've put on decent muscle mass, just recently started looking into AAS. Purchased a few books, did some studying and decided to get my first cycle. Although I got RIPPED on the prices after looking at some of the sites located on here. First cycle consist of..

Sustanon 325 - 325mg every 7 days
Deca - 350mg every 7 days

Kinda simple cycle.. Honestly I was more freaked out to add anything else, I used to have really bad anger problems so I wanted to test the waters with it.. On my 4th week and no problems at all (knock on wood).

I'm def going to be a regular on this board though. Glad I found this forum!

Last edited:
Hey Warrior, I see you're a rep for the site I was checking out. I'm going to place an order within the next week after I figure out what I'm gonna do for my second cycle. I don't plan on PCT I'm just gonna cruise into my next cycle. I know the consequences but I've already did the pros and cons.

If your user name is your real name I highly recommend getting a supermod or admin to change it.

Welcome

Welcome aboard

Back