• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

nick52

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
felas,gals.. my name is nick.. my forum name is nick52... im 53yrs old..still active on iron man
im always looking to learn more about the compounds i use... to get the best results.. that includes
the key... diet, nutrition and rest... i will share with you... that on july 13th a friday... a person (female)
ran her stop sign, and put me down... i ride a bike with a club... u.s veterans long island chapter... i am a veteran and support our military and vets that are home ,and deployed..
the accident was bad, i put the bike down on its right side, 11 broken ribs on the right side... broken collar bone right side ... broken scapula right side... fractured skull right side ... brain bled for two days thru my right ear... was kept in a coma for 16 days.. my physical condition saved me although im 20lbs lighter ..now i will start again... srength and health.. and yes i will ride again... im happy to be alive, and will recover...completely.. one day at a time!
thank you.. for having me
nick52

Welcome to ASF Nick and thanks for sharing.

sounds as if your lucky to be alive bro. 4 mths since the accident and recovery has/is going well?

Ouch! Good to hear you're ok brother.

Muscle memory means those 20lbs will come back much easier than it was to gain them though :)
Welcome to the forums.

thanks everyone... im lucky to be alive.... bike totaled... now i will ride a harley street glide... not until i take care of my priorities
my strength and size at my age saved me... so ill start getting stronger and doing what i learned with the compounds ive always used
and ive learned from you guys... your experience, youre willingness to reach out and share your experience is priceless.. ill log in everyday
and share when i can otherwise i read and learn thru everyone here...this forum is new to me, and i feel its amazing... youre responses are uplifting and keep me on point
thank you
nick52

all the board reps that reached out to me thank you ....what you have to say is neccessary
and helpful....

Back