• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

question for some vets

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok im to the point now im getting desperate to try and get my E levels under control and thinking about going to a doctor and being honest and see if he will write me a script for letro nolvadex anything to help me.. I ordered a aromasin nolvadex and adex from hardcore peptides but so far ive had REALLY shitty luck with bunk ai's.. I have taken enough letro adex and nolvadex in the past month to crash 10guys estrogen levels. Do u think the doctor is a good idea? I have pharma grade ai and serms coming but its going be another week before they come in

Do you have blood work to support your high estrogen conclusion? Crashed e2 can feel a lot like high e2.

IIRC Hardcore has some fast shipping. You may want to wait a day or 2 and get your products from them.

Warrior

Yes my estradiol level was 349 my right nipple is extremely puffy the left only a little

I would be careful about talking to doctor. They are supposed to document and reports are available for health insurance companies to review.

Make sure conversation is off the record.

Doctors cannot document anything you request to speak to them about privately, off the record. Go to an urgent care in some rando neighboring town and get AIs immediately.

Or just go in saying your nipple itches and let them run the labs. They will see what's up, but a dr can't jump to any conclusions like anabolics unless he knows for sure. No guessing on permanent files. Don't sweat the insurance thing too much guys.

Definitely want to get that handled. Do you have any local friends that cycle?

If so, get some Nolva off them until you can get a good AI. 20mg a day until the nips return to normal.

Warrior

Yeah he might need a double whammy. Nolvadex to block at the site and an overall inhibitor like Letro to bring that 349 down. Gyno sucks OP. it rarely goes away. You lie to yourself about how it looks til you break down and pay da surgeon. Major message from everyone: Get on this thing or you will be sorry

Ok im to the point now im getting desperate to try and get my E levels under control and thinking about going to a doctor and being honest and see if he will write me a script for letro nolvadex anything to help me.. I ordered a aromasin nolvadex and adex from hardcore peptides but so far ive had REALLY shitty luck with bunk ai's.. I have taken enough letro adex and nolvadex in the past month to crash 10guys estrogen levels. Do u think the doctor is a good idea? I have pharma grade ai and serms coming but its going be another week before they come in

And just curious, how much Letro are you taking? If its enough to crash 10 guys, it's bunk (I don't care if the pope made it) or your issue isn't estro. But with legit Letro at a high dosage unless you are on some ridiculous androgens, it's basically impossible, pharmacologically to be testing at 349. Does not compute

I would be careful about talking to doctor. They are supposed to document and reports are available for health insurance companies to review.

Make sure conversation is off the record.

Absolutely true, but he can only document facts for the permanent file. Unless you admit gear use, he can suspect away, but if he puts his opinion as a fact in your med record... He's looking to get sued.

My letro and nolva came from hardcore peptides im still debating on going to a doc cause the last two sponsers I ordered sent me bunk shit. Makes it hard to trust after crap like that happens

IML Gear Cream!
My letro and nolva came from hardcore peptides im still debating on going to a doc cause the last two sponsers I ordered sent me bunk shit. Makes it hard to trust after crap like that happens

That sucks bro. But real Letro and 349... Not unless something real weird is going on. (again I have no idea whose Letro I'm speaking on, and I'm not trashing anyone) but... Facts are facts. High dose Letro crushes estro. Excessively in most cases.

Like I said in the PM, you can spend $70 at some random urgent care and get pharm grade AIs today (or maybe find out something crazy IS going on) or $7000 for surgery. Seems like a simple choice to me. Stop messing with your nip ( you know you are lol) and drive to a doc. They will get that number down

Take Nolva 20mg a day until the nips return to normal.

I've never used letro, so I'll let someone else chime in to cover it.

Warrior

I started taking 5mg of letro with 20mgs of nolva it did nothing so I upped it still didnt help.. its bunk plain and simple.. I emailed the owner of the shop and he sent me 4 vials of oils that was full of crystals..lol he said he sent his ai's and serms off to get tested and would let me know the results soon but hasnt answered my emails since

Take Nolva 20mg a day until the nips return to normal.

I've never used letro, so I'll let someone else chime in to cover it.

Warrior

Nolvadex is a site inhibitor so it is going to compete with all that estrogen in his bloodstream for the estrogen receptors in his nipple area. The ones it grabs won't activate and enhance symptoms. But competition for receptors is affinity but esp quantitatively regulated. Basically, the more estro there is the harder it is for the nolvadex to "win" the receptors.

With his blood level that high, it's an uphill battle.

Letro, like adex, is systemic. It inhibits the conversion of estro in the body, so it reduces the amount in the bloodstream and throughout the body. It will irreversibly bind to estro conversion enzymes and shut them down prevent more estro from being made. At this point, he absolutely needs this too

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, and I am typing while pretending to listen to employees at a meeting so forgive any errors

I started taking 5mg of letro with 20mgs of nolva it did nothing so I upped it still didnt help.. its bunk plain and simple.. I emailed the owner of the shop and he sent me 4 vials of oils that was full of crystals..lol he said he sent his ai's and serms off to get tested and would let me know the results soon but hasnt answered my emails since

Ahhh, wow. I am in no way getting in between a buyer/seller war... But 5+ mg of Letro and 349. No. Just no.

Thanks guys for all your input im on my way to a doctors office as we speak... hopefully he will be cool about it

I did get bloods done twice first level was 347 second was 349 after taking a shit ton of letro and nolva thats why ive been freaking out

I did get bloods done twice first level was 347 second was 349 after taking a shit ton of letro and nolva thats why ive been freaking out

Keep us posted brother. I will be pulling for you. Let us know what happens when you get the chance. Stay strong, head up my friend. You will be good to go in no time.

Get Shredded!
One question, are you on tren? If so tren gives false positive e2 readings.

One question, are you on tren? If so tren gives false positive e2 readings.

Can it throw them that much? I never was hipped to the lab work thing.how much will a healthy dose of tren typically skew e2? Is there any lit? Or guess est.?

Can it throw them that much? I never was hipped to the lab work thing.how much will a healthy dose of tren typically skew e2? Is there any lit? Or guess est.?

My friend was at over 450! Was on 200mg test and 450 tren. Even with no AI it would never be that high. He tried pharm letro at 2.5mg a day, no help. Dropped tren and 2 weeks later estro was tanked!

What about gyno from progesterone? Isn't nolva and letro ineffective for that? I'm not the most knowledgeable in this area so forgive me if that's a stupid question. Just throwing out any possibilities that might help him or others out

What about gyno from progesterone? Isn't nolva and letro ineffective for that? I'm not the most knowledgeable in this area so forgive me if that's a stupid question. Just throwing out any possibilities that might help him or others out

Yes that true... But he is getting back an extremely high blood estrogen result suggesting it is estrogen. But very odd situation. Eager to hear what happens at clinic

Listen up friend, I recently got my 200 E2 under control and here is how I did it:

LETRO - .8 mL (2mg) of Letro ED for 14 days, than .6mL (1.5mg) ED for 14 days and now currently I'm running .4mL (1mg) ED.
Arimistane - 75mg until joints dryed out (7-10 days) and now I'm currently running 50mg just to maintain and it's working very well with no problems. Tried dropping to 25 and E went up.
Raloxefene or Nolvadex - I ran Ralox at 120mg for 30 days (60mg is full dose) to nuke Gyno symptoms than stopped once bottle was gone. If you're familiar and like Nolva I suggest you go with that and the recommended protocol. Ralox is non-toxic and not overly strong so you need to run it at double the full dose.

Look up Arimistane its very popular and a legal AI (Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione). For guys like us who are SUPER sensitive to E sides we need to add this to WHICH EVER AI we prefer.

*Follow this and YOU WILL get your E2 under control. Get blood work done after you first drop in dosages of the above to guarantee that it's working.

Yes that true... But he is getting back an extremely high blood estrogen result suggesting it is estrogen. But very odd situation. Eager to hear what happens at clinic
ah okay. Thanks. I knew there was something simple I was missing.

Well guys I just got out of the doctor and I guess it went ok. I seen a nurse practitioner and was honest with her about everything and she was cool and treated me with respect. She wrote me 30 adex and thats it so that kinda sux so im thinking about ending this cycle. I have letro and nolva from hardcore peptides and pharma aromasin letro and nolva on the way.. I guess I need to order some pharma clomid cause I definitely dont trust what I have at this point. . Very disappointed in how this cycle turned out..... I gained lots of strength and size..awesome.....getting sold bunk ai's and serms...fucking pissed

Back