PDA

View Full Version : best supplements to take with testosterone.

skyler
04-24-2014, 04:09 AM
from what Ive read its:
High amounts of vit-c
Omega 3
Tribulus Terrestris
ZMA
Is there anything else that specifically will help on cycle testosterone? Or that should be taken to increase testosterone?

Warriorblaze
04-24-2014, 04:30 AM
The best way to increase testosterone on cycle, is to pin more testosterone.

GICH

Warrior

oufinny
04-24-2014, 04:39 AM
The best addition is something that lowers SHBG like proviron or turinabol. Proviron is not methylated and only 50mg is needed for the effect it gives, 75-100mg for more.

skyler
04-24-2014, 11:11 AM
I meant legal OTC supplement. Like herbs, vitamins, things for good health

Warriorblaze
04-24-2014, 11:53 AM
A good multi vitamin, fish oil, digestive enzymes.

Warrior

skyler
04-24-2014, 12:46 PM
A good multi vitamin, fish oil, digestive enzymes.

Warrior

digestive enzymes. you mean pro-biotics? How does this specifically help with testosterone. Im just curious thanks for reply

Warriorblaze
04-24-2014, 01:04 PM
You've got a 1 track mind. Test test test test. All the fucking testosterone in the world won't do shit without a healthy body and food. Lots of food that will be hard to fully digest without some help.

So to summarize, digestive enzymes won't do jack fucking shit to raise your testosterone levels. No supplement will raise test on cycle.

Warrior

skyler
04-24-2014, 01:12 PM
thanks man lol. Its because I already know diet for good health. I just was looking into specifics. cause for a healthy body nothing beats green leafy vegetables.

jas101
04-24-2014, 01:48 PM
Listen to WB! Leave the tribbules and zma alone. Good multivitamin and diet will be good enough.

hamchuck
04-24-2014, 02:03 PM
In the may issue of muscle development this year has an article from a study done in Japan saying that vitamin c supplements interfere with training endured muscle growth. It said some is good and should be through diet and to avoid high dosage supplements

skyler
04-24-2014, 02:28 PM
In the may issue of muscle development this year has an article from a study done in Japan saying that vitamin c supplements interfere with training endured muscle growth. It said some is good and should be through diet and to avoid high dosage supplements

Damn. im glad you posted this. Ill read the article. Because i was recently reading about cancer and mega dosing vitamin C- 1 gram every hour for 12 grams a day. Think it was Linus Pauling and also The Gerson Therapy

hamchuck
04-24-2014, 02:31 PM
Yeah check it out page 80
Damn. im glad you posted this. Ill read the article. Because i was recently reading about cancer and mega dosing vitamin C- 1 gram every hour for 12 grams a day. Think it was Linus Pauling and also The Gerson Therapy

jessijeni
04-25-2014, 01:52 AM
you don't have to take further supplements with testosterone just do a good exercise and take proper vitamins for making your testoserone levels up to the point.

skyler
04-25-2014, 09:46 AM
idk a lot of articles im reading about testosterone recommend C 3g a day. Nevermind that was post therapy
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

axelwillogomez
04-28-2014, 06:14 PM
Great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackDB78
04-30-2014, 05:30 PM
If you think taking or not taking Vitamin C or Digestive enzymes during a period whilst blasting testosterone will somehow make a noticeable significant difference, it somewhat surprises me that your using test. No offense but that's the things I hear all the time at the gym by the high school kids that shop at the local nutrition store. Always some "new" thing the guy told them will get them HUGE!! Glad your trying to do more research though. Knowledge is power!

skyler
04-30-2014, 07:14 PM
it wont make a difference. but it might help with cortisol. im down with that