• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tren and the thyroid.

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to throw out my .02 and experience. I am a week into tren Ace for only the second time ever. I ran it once in 2009 and it only lasted 3.5 weeks. Why? My wife asked me very nicely to stop. I was jeckyl and hyde. Plus a lot of extra stress. In those weeks I got insomnia, wicked hot flashes, major hot flashes about 20-30 minutes post eating.
This time, when I pinned the first 50mg just to get a taste I felt it within hours. Over the first 24 hours I got pretty warm as my body adapted to the new compound I shoved in it. Then I started injecting 100mg as I had planned. Other than being short of breath if I try to do anything cardio related and maybe just a little more easily agitated (wink) I am getting zero sides. Why????
People always say you need T3 with tren. I always say you should take T4 so your body can do the conversion itself and you dont shut down the whole thyroid chain of process. The difference for me between now and 5 years ago is that I take thyroid meds now. Medicinally....I actually need them. I take them 3-4 times a day. I take armour (natural dessicated thyroid taken from pigs or cows for those that dont know) 42mg T4 and 9mg T3 per 60mg tab. I take 3.5 tabs a day spread out. Having the thyroid supported while on tren is essential IMHO and in my now developing experience. No hot flashes, no major mood swings, no night sweats, NO trensomnia.... all good so far. Big improvement over the last experience. I had all these sides within a week last time.
Just something to think about when you cant sleep and are sweating your balls off.

Hmmm I've got some Bitiron coming. May have to try it out on my next tren blast.

Warrior

Do it.

I'd start with two tabs a day anyways. 1 in the a.m. soon as you wake up and another mid day. If you feel you need more throw in a half tab in the early evening. If you feel you need more than that then go 1.5 tabs in the a.m., 1 mid day and half in the evening.
I was taking 3 tabs of my meds until two days into the tren. about 1 am I got wicked palpitations for a few seconds big burping type skips. that happened two days in a row. added in a half tab at 11:30-12am....no more issues.

Back