• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When does a cycle lose it's kick?

Brich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im running Tren e 400 wk Test e 750 wk mast e 600 wk im @ my 8th week i hear around that 8th week is when yu hit the peak of the cycle should i up the dosage in order not to hit a wall?

Cycle history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanna hear some people's opinions also...I'm about where you are and am going to throw in tren to pass the hump

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

You go until you plateau brotha then up the dose. It's keeping you body confused.

I always do this fade out with calories and by week 8 I'm not actually eating as much as i should.

Make a conscious effort to count macros to make sure your still eating.

I always do this fade out with calories and by week 8 I'm not actually eating as much as i should.

This! I find myself doing the same. I try to change it up, it gets boring eating the same food day in... also tired of gagging it down... as i eat my final meal of fish, broccoli and green beans, its taking me like an hour to get it down...

Upping the dose is legit too, or adding another compound. Id personally go with adding a compound, lowering test a bit and upping the tren a hair if it were me...
Winstrol is fun...

This was me on my first cycle so I just ended up getting in the habit of recalculating my diet every couple of weeks on cycle to make sure I'm eating enough for my recent changes in lean mass

I am usually good through about week 12. On a 15 weeker then it's like I get depressed that it's almost over lol

Back