• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I Have To Admit It.....

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's getting hard for me to keep up on negging all of you fags, I'll try harder.

My sincere apologies.

i normally resort to racial slurs when the neg button stops working. fuckin' mexican nigger jews!

It's getting hard for me to keep up on negging all of you fags, I'll try harder.

My sincere apologies.

Some life. Is this all u have to look forward to? Neggin on a forum. Btw ur a mod and not even maxed out on reps. What does that tell u about youself?

I think I injured my shoulder yesterday =(

My ligaments couldn't keep up with all the steronz :/

IML Gear Cream!
XYZ could you be a doll for teh lulz and tell us how many negs exactly you have had since joining ASF? I know there's not a 100 page script built in to the reputation section but I am just curious gichichichcichicichihcch

If y'all keep calling each other fags the trannies are gonna feel unwelcome, and then where will ASF be?

WTF??! How did you get my pic? My wife just took it last weekend on her camera before it broke.....

Some life. Is this all u have to look forward to? Neggin on a forum. Btw ur a mod and not even maxed out on reps. What does that tell u about youself?

It means I need to try and neg you more often. I'll do better.

Get Shredded!
U r a fag.

Post another public pole, coward. All talk no balls.

- - - Updated - - -

XYZ could you be a doll for teh lulz and tell us how many negs exactly you have had since joining ASF? I know there's not a 100 page script built in to the reputation section but I am just curious gichichichcichicichihcch

Too many to count, you'll be next. GICH.

Back