• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Yo wtf is this bitch doing lol...Anavar

FrankieTheWop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my dad he's like 56 never touched steroids. He don't even know what anavar is lol. His girlfriend gave him a month supply I guess. She said take 2 pills a day. Told him she got them from her doctor. Gimme some reasons why it's a bad or good idea for him. I wanna have some info to tell his ass and I know this is where to ask. Thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

Btw she handed him the bag of pills over the table at a restaurant. I was like wtf... Gimme some ideas here

Can he still pitch a tent with no de5 inhibitors? If yes I would steer clear at his age and experience level.

Btw...my dad is 67 and swears he still gets it up wit no pills. He don't even own a script for them.

I'm so confused by this story. What was the girlfriends intention by giving him anavar. It's not a particularly sexual stimulant oral. He's certainly not going to start putting on size at 67. What was the point of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so confused by this story. What was the girlfriends intention by giving him anavar. It's not a particularly sexual stimulant oral. He's certainly not going to start putting on size at 67. What was the point of this?

I'm like... Is this really happening right now?

Sent from the 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

She said it would lean him out in a month... And I'm like wtf... Btw my dad has poly cystic kidney disease and had angina... I don't really know what happens with older guys lol... Also he is like 56 or 57 don't know if I mistyped.

Ummmmm don't let him take that shit with those medical problems. She prolly wants his money if he dies that's why she gave it to him

See if she's in his will... Boom there's your answer

Haha thanks chopper. That's what I was thinking they've only known each other like a month... It seemed way outta the ordinary...

I'm pretty sure the gold digger is trying to kill your dad. As for leaning out in a month, she's also a stupid gold digger.

IML Gear Cream!
Post a pic of one or go to pillidentifier.com and see if it's even var. I'm pretty sure the only approved condition for var is liver disease caused by alcoholism.

This is what you need to do, go find the stash. Take it, mail it to me. This is so that you will not have the temptation to give it back to him.

Just trying to be a good friend! :winkfinger:

Take the anavar from your dad and strangle her until she gives you a year supply. On the serious side, why would her doctor just give her a bag of anavar?

I highly doubt its var, and theres no way a doctor is gonna just hand a bag of any pills to some one like that unless thats her sister, but even still a doc I know would have you in to pay for a visit first before writing a boogus script. they aint gonna just risk getting busted so a guy can loos 10 lbs

Post a pic of one or go to pillidentifier.com and see if it's even var. I'm pretty sure the only approved condition for var is liver disease caused by alcoholism.

Post a pic I have access to a highly medical associated search engine brother

This is what you need to do, go find the stash. Take it, mail it to me. This is so that you will not have the temptation to give it back to him.

Just trying to be a good friend! :winkfinger:

....and the bhollie sails his brutha G2DC! Half....

MDs don't have var just laying around either unless they have a compounding pharmacy attached to their practice

It's not enough to change him, anavar is strong enough for women, not men. Testosterone is what men should be taking, and he can get that prescribed from a doc if he tests for low T.

If you have heart problems of ANY kind, stay AWAY from any steroids.

Back