• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey does anyone very run biotech

Dunn03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm running tes cyp250 and deca 250 from biotech is anyone fans of that company and I'm just a little bit unhappy because the tes seems kind of clear and not as thick as it normally is some feed back would be great thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My buddy carries bio tren and test. Im pretty sure im on biotest400. If its the same company that is. my test is clear but its eo ( im runnin t400 so im assuming). NO pip either. But i know for fact my buddy runs biotech tren and his was super legit as he also gets it off an ifbb pro.

No warriorblaze I need to start I hear there is goosing gear around these parts I just don't know who to talk too my good boy told me about this forum but I new at this

And big nasty thanks man I just never had tes that was so clear and I ran the 400 blend too I liked it that's why I tried this but it just seems off it's not thick at all

Back