• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reconstituting Hgh Fragment

Five3ByFive3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
wanted to double check my math here. I reconstituted 5mg fragment 176-191 with 2.5 ml bacteriostatic water, so that's 2mg/ml. If dosing calls for 500mcg per day, and my solution is 2,000mcg/ml (since 1mg=1,000mcg, and reconstitution was at 2.5ml), in a 1ml insulin syringe, I'm looking at 200mcg per 10 units on the 1ml syringe; is that right?

I used the formula (mass of product/volume of water for reconstitution)= x, which is mg per ml;

so if x is my Mg per ml, and I need mcg per ml, then I would multiply the mg by 1,000, giving me the mcg per ml, then divide that according to volume of the syringe to gauge correct dosage.

My gf starts Superior's HGH Frag 2moro morning. I am putting her on 250mcg twice daily :)

My gf starts Superior's HGH Frag 2moro morning. I am putting her on 250mcg twice daily :)

Nice! I got my girl on it a week ago; I started noticing a reduction in abdominal fat within about a week, and much increased vascularity in my biceps and forearms, definitely a good addition to this pep cycle!

Nice! I got my girl on it a week ago; I started noticing a reduction in abdominal fat within about a week, and much increased vascularity in my biceps and forearms, definitely a good addition to this pep cycle!

My girl wasn't sure at first and thought she was gaining water and didn't like the tiredness. That soon changed and she loves it and is getting great results (fatloss, sleep, skin, definition etc.

At 200mcg per 10 mark do you plan to take a higher dose in the Am or PM to make it 250 mcg/day? Which is recommended? I just started 176-19 tow days ago so any info I can get would be great. Im about 1 month into GRHP-2 an Semoralin with questionable results far.

I have 10mg of frag, how much bacterial static water do I mix? Also i have insulin needle how much do inject

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back