• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WooHoo New job!!!

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm excited to have found a new job, Ive been looking for a better paying job for some time and have finally found one. So Im transitioning from moving and storage to landscaping.. lol Both pretty labor intensive jobs. but landscaping is more fulfilling I think due to the fact that the things you create out of stone and brick, the trees you plant and whatever else will be around for a long ass time.... Peoples semen crusted fuckin furniture is disgusting and will be forever happy about leaving that hell hole!!! Fuck moving and storage and all the dumb fucks they employ... I not included.. Im just one of the guys who after the Army cant find shit to do... All I can do is kill people, read maps and talk on a radio Aint nobody got time for that!! I wish they did.. :(

Glad to hear of the job. I sure it will be more fulfilling!!!

Civilian employers don't have time for that stuff because the things they teach you in the army can be done by a retarded monkey.

Been out for one year, found a good job right away and held onto it. Being a civilian = 1000x better.

Thanks for the support guys!!!

@ nuttz51 thats great dude, Im happy for you. Ive been in and out of minimum wage jobs for 2 years now and thought I was entrapped in a loser state... I feel much better now to finally move up a bit..

Getting a dui on a suspended license will seriously fuck up your life kids... they take your shit for 18 months where I live. I can get it back now but waiting to buy a car first since I'll also have to drop 1100 every 6 months for insurance... They make you regret ever touching alcohol assholes!!!!!

If you do fuck up like I did... make sure to have someone give you a ride daily or get ready to drive a 150cc scooter for almost 2 years like me.. lol If your as big as me or bigger I'm pretty sure you wont get any shit... but you for sure aint getting any ass :p

Nothing wrong with a big man on a Vespa bro ;)

lol.. thanks man.. its a money saver for sure,,, Bodybuilding is more important to me than a fancy car :)

IML Gear Cream!
Best of luck bro

Thanks bro. Its a long road back to the top but the more time you spend traveling the more wise you become.

Thank you bro for your sacrifice to this country. I come from a very military family and my wife is is air force. Good luck with the nrw job. I suck at finding jobs. I got charged with a home invasion when I was 19. They pled it down to burglary n let me off on probation. A cause I beat my buddies ass cause he ripped me off on a small bag of weed one too many times.

Thanks bro. Its a long road back to the top but the more time you spend traveling the more wise you become.

It's true.

Do you know how much I think about reupping? I miss my SAW. It gets a little difficult with a marriage and a mortgage :(

It's true.

Do you know how much I think about reupping? I miss my SAW. It gets a little difficult with a marriage and a mortgage :(

I was apparently in the wrong unit, I thought you were normal if you hated the army with a burning boner passion.

I was apparently in the wrong unit, I thought you were normal if you hated the army with a burning boner passion.

I'm all about friendly competition, but I personally believe people are fucking idiots bashing other branches. I have numerous friends in the army, marines and Air Force... Now the navy, I dunno ;)

Ya theres nothing wrong wwih friendly competition among branches but you are all brothers in arms. Haha I joke with my wife n call it the chair force. N call security forces secretary forces. But I just joke and have the utmost respect for all posistions in military in all branches of armed forces.

I'm all about friendly competition, but I personally believe people are fucking idiots bashing other branches. I have numerous friends in the army, marines and Air Force... Now the navy, I dunno ;)

I'm bashing the branch I was in. We all did in my unit (82nd)

Everyone I talked to in the air force said it was awesome and didn't even consider getting out lol. Sounded kind of like one big party. They also had the less ugly females.

I'm bashing the branch I was in. We all did in my unit (82nd)

Everyone I talked to in the air force said it was awesome and didn't even consider getting out lol. Sounded kind of like one big party. They also had the less ugly females.

I was willing to fuck anything on deployment. Animals and men were excluded, unless you had a nice ass

I was willing to fuck anything on deployment. Animals and men were excluded, unless you had a nice ass

Yeah there was always guys banging the 'girls' from our support btn when we were in iraq. Always heard stories about getting blow jobs in the shitters and stuff haha. I can honestly say I was completely loyal to my hand on deployments.

Yeah there was always guys banging the 'girls' from our support btn when we were in iraq. Always heard stories about getting blow jobs in the shitters and stuff haha. I can honestly say I was completely loyal to my hand on deployments.

I had this thing for this Air Force chick on deployment. She was probably a 5/10, but boy did she love to fuck. During sex she would ask me to put my foot on her head while fucking her from behind. :memories:

u9u8ety5.jpg

Get Shredded!
ahaha cause military girls have serious confidence issues and it makes them feel better to be dominated to the point of degrading them.

thats hilarious though.

ahaha cause military girls have serious confidence issues and it makes them feel better to be dominated to the point of degrading them.

thats hilarious though.

I found out later after she got out that she had an abusive boyfriend. That really pissed me off, just the lady abuse type stuff. Found out the dude OD'd on coke and died in his sleep. Tried hitting her up a couple years ago but no go. I still wonder about her

Dude I think this is her sending you a message

image.png

O man them military chicks are wild. Ive heard plenty of fucked up stories bout them girls. Plus whenever your in the gym all the military girls give you the "i take it in the ass" look on their face. but I love my wife so i didnt acknowledge any of them.

It's true.

No way!!! I was a SAW gunner myself!!! Nothing like 800 RPM down range at some faggot rag heads :p It was a badass gun until you had to carry it and 1200 rounds up a damn mountain

I had a chance to fuck a chick on a fob before we hit Bagram but I was shut down from juice and a bunch of other crazy ass crazy person meds lol

I had this thing for this Air Force chick on deployment. She was probably a 5/10, but boy did she love to fuck. During sex she would ask me to put my foot on her head while fucking her from behind. :memories:

u9u8ety5.jpg

I'm gonna have to log in on my computer just to rep u for this my Devil Dog brotha!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I wish I could ride a vespa to work (no lie)

congrats on the new gig!

exploit the shit out of your post 9/11 GI Bill before congress shaves it down more!
can be good for an extra 2k a month for a ft student in some states...its not livin large but is still awesome extra monies none the less

and congress keeps fucking it up..so use it before we all lose it

thats hilarious though.

yeah my confidence issues would manifest by punching a dudes fucking face out ;)

Back