• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mast vs. EQ: which do you like better?

:hmm:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
...and why?

popcorn.gif

thanks!

I tried EQ a loong time ago. Back when they had a horsey or cow on the bottle :D but never tried
Mast.

I have both on hand. LMK your experiences and how you cycle them. Thanks!

Smokey. I'm a total noob x10000
But isn't masteron a mass preserving AAS used when like cutting
And EQ like a mass building AAS using during a lean bulk.

I bought some Masteron E for a future cut cycle. Like next year. Or once I feel like I have enough muscle mass to warrant a cut.

is that why no one's voting?

I've never used EQ. I always add Mast E to my TNT cycle and also use it in place of Proviron. It's absolutely amazing.

The noob might be correct since they are two totally different classes of drugs.

If your bodyfat is 10-11% and you are looking to cut then run masteron. It should make you hard as nails and grainy 3D looking. Plus provide awesome cycle synergy if run with Test and even var. Then you cover the whole spectrum Anabolic/androgen/DHT.
EQ imho is for bulking since it makes most guys ravenous. Long, slow, steady gains and great synergy with test as well.

If your bodyfat is 10-11% and you are looking to cut then run masteron. It should make you hard as nails and grainy 3D looking. Plus provide awesome cycle synergy if run with Test and even var. Then you cover the whole spectrum Anabolic/androgen/DHT.
EQ imho is for bulking since it makes most guys ravenous. Long, slow, steady gains and great synergy with test as well.

Tren E/Test E/Mast E and Var right now! Sickest cycle, EVER! Strength is insane and I'm getting shredded (I am cutting to make weight however). Mast is also GREAT for maintaining and increasing strength/muscle gains while cutting.

The bodyfat thing is a total myth, I prove it wrong every Meet Training Cycle when I drop weight to get into top shape or to make weight.

I voted EQ because it's the only one of the two I have tried. I lose hair. Mast is a no-no for me. And I did like EQ ok

Tren E/Test E/Mast E and Var right now! Sickest cycle, EVER! Strength is insane and I'm getting shredded (I am cutting to make weight however). Mast is also GREAT for maintaining and increasing strength/muscle gains while cutting.

The bodyfat thing is a total myth, I prove it wrong every Meet Training Cycle when I drop weight to get into top shape or to make weight.

I voted EQ because it's the only one of the two I have tried. I lose hair. Mast is a no-no for me. And I did like EQ ok

thanks bros

I shaved my head before my blast so I don't have to worry about whether I would lose any :winkfinger:

I love eq... for oiling my bike chain.
I think eq vs deca would be a better comparsion. And i would still take deca all day long. I had a buddy tell me to run deca and eq at the same time. That was the only time I have had success with eq. And even then I think Iit was the deca. Long and short eq is not for me.
Masteron on the other hand is a wonderful substance. I have had success even when I'm a little fat. what most people speak of the positives of tren... i get that same feel from masteron.

Never used EQ.

No offense to anyone, but the general "must be 10% body fat" is fucking bullshit. I'm using mast p at 500mg a week and the results, as I've expected, are phenomenal. I'm hard as shit muscle wise and am walking around with a rock hard boner.

I'm not even losing hair, yet and my comb over is looking as hipster and as beautiful as ever :):):):):)

So you guys that say you used mast even when "a little fat".....how "fat were you and what exactly did you notice? Do you think it helped you drop fat? Did it dry out your joints? Did it effect your prostate? If you ran it with tren did it help in any way with tren sides?

I've never been fat. I've always been a lean guy. But the thing I noticed about Mast was that it leaned me out when I really shouldn't have due to my diet not being spot on. Made me more vascular even at 15% bf (guesstimate).

Get Shredded!
I've never been fat. I've always been a lean guy. But the thing I noticed about Mast was that it leaned me out when I really shouldn't have due to my diet not being spot on. Made me more vascular even at 15% bf (guesstimate).

Pretty much this..... plus alittle bit of well being and libido boost. Its a nice compliment to test for sure.

Pretty much this..... plus alittle bit of well being and libido boost. Its a nice compliment to test for sure.

I was always told if you aren't 10% or less its a waste. Its nice to hear that if you are 15% or so it still has benefits that you can see.

I was always told if you aren't 10% or less its a waste. Its nice to hear that if you are 15% or so it still has benefits that you can see.

Alot of guys say its only a "finisher" and I dont feel that way at all. There are alot of benefits to mast that dont require 10% bf. Lowered SHBG, libido boost, energy and aggression, drying effect, and a sprinkle of swagger. It goes so well with test.

I've done EQ before but never Mast. I don't run EQ anymore since it raises RBC's and I already have a high RBC. Does Mast elevate RBC's like EQ?

How are you dosing the three?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you guys that say you used mast even when "a little fat".....how "fat were you and what exactly did you notice? Do you think it helped you drop fat? Did it dry out your joints? Did it effect your prostate? If you ran it with tren did it help in any way with tren sides?

It helps you melt fat away like no one's business! It has yet to dry out my joints, that's also because I'm a big framed man and can skyrocket my E2 on ANY compound, lol! No prostate issues, I take plenty of stinging nettle and it keeps the inflammation of the prostate way down.

I tried Proviron, but my body didn't like it. My body responds VERY well to Mast E (Running Tren E/Test E/Mast E and Var right now). It helps with the aggression believe it or not, seems to give you a more focused aggression that you can control and use to your disposal as opposed to wild, violent aggressive out bursts. Your libido goes crazy, you have a lot more energy, you drop body fat, you maintain and increase strength/muscle while cutting and people may say I'm full of it but it helps skyrocket strength gains.

It's different for everyone but my body absolutely loves the stuff!

Alot of guys say its only a "finisher" and I dont feel that way at all. There are alot of benefits to mast that dont require 10% bf. Lowered SHBG, libido boost, energy and aggression, drying effect, and a sprinkle of swagger. It goes so well with test.

I agree 100%. Goes VERY well with Test, even better with TNT =)

How are you dosing the three?

400 Tren E, 300 Test E (my lab makes Test E 300, which is PERFECT and better than 250 IMO), 600 Mast E and 80mg ED of Anavar. I'll bump Var to 100 once I'm 3-5 days out from my meet.

Of course everything is divided in half and pinned twice a week in the Delts. I have GIGANTIC shoulders which makes however much I put in them to be no issue. I have gigantic lats and 52" glutes (52" chest too, crazy isn't it?) which makes pinning in the glutes a damn NIGHTMARE! LOL!

I have a blended bottle of test, tren and mast coming, any suggestions on how to dose it?

i am using eq. started at 600mg a week and bumped to 1g a week. i am seeing the effects more now but that is at 1g. that is alot of sticking. maybe i could see the effects on mast at 600mg a week. i am going to try that and see if it works that way. since i bumped to 1g i can feel my bp getting higher, getting more headaches and crap.

Back