• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Bestest Mod on the Interwebs

Who's the bestest mod on ASF EVAR??

• XYZ! XYZ!

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • XYZ is a fucking butthook, gtfo

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Fuck you Geoff, go away

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The bestest ASF mod EVAR!

i drank so much milk today my shit was white.

. . . that's all

man....I'm fucking lactose intolerant. You don't even want to see my shit after I drink milk....serious
you can eat all that KC BBQ but cant handle milk? try coconut milk, its the bomb

IML Gear Cream!
LOL, EPIC thread fail.

You can't help it. You post up a poll about the worst mod? Seriously? You just proved that I own your mind. I think there might be a 12 step recovery program for butt-hurt individuals like yourself. Step one is admitting I own you.

LMFAO!

Not only that but, you didn't have the balls to make it a public poll. You need help.

LOL, EPIC thread fail.

You can't help it. You post up a poll about the worst mod? Seriously? You just proved that I own your mind. I think there might be a 12 step recovery program for butt-hurt individuals like yourself. Step one is admitting I own you.

LMFAO!

Not only that but, you didn't have the balls to make it a public poll. You need help.

Damn. Did this from my phone. Didn't realize I could make it public :(

I really enjoy watching the IMF guys come over here to hate on EACH OTHER. Hilarious.

Is this a Sheri/custom fallout? I kinda wanna just fuck everyone in the ass.

I'm tired of it. I want nudes, this is not a joke

..........I don't mind the vanilla, but as for 'shit-hint' maybe not so much... yuk yuk !!

that's a small price to pay to bust in a hotter, tighter, non-child producing hole.

anal FTW!

LMAO at all the dedication threads for XYZ's mind ownage

I really enjoy watching the IMF guys come over here to hate on EACH OTHER. Hilarious.
we dont hate, we just know how to take a joke without melting, now melt for us crybaby

LMAO at all the dedication threads for XYZ's mind ownage

You need to just get it over with and admit that you're gay with xyz, dude. Don't worry, nobody will judge you in the pit.

You need to just get it over with and admit that you're gay with xyz, dude. Don't worry, nobody will judge you in the pit.
seems to be a lot of judging here from a bunch of self righteous hypocrites claiming that this forum is all about the ASF family yet we are your daddies and you be hating

Back